10:Shayne POV

Shayne POV:

Courtney snapped at us and left. I didn't know what to do or what to think.

"I just wanted to help and now she's saying she doesn't want to talk to me?! I-I don't want her to go through this without us, if it were me I'd probably be sleeping on Courtney's couch and crying at 3 am." Olivia said with a tear running down her cheek.

"That's the difference between you and Courtney. She would do anything to comfort her friends but she doesn't want to be seen in her shattered place right now. She's embarrassed. We can't force her to talk about it with us that's just going to upset her even more. I say we just leave it." I said to her while Keith and Noah comforted her.

"I guess you're right." She said quietly wiping the tears off her face.

I decided to call Courtney to see if she was okay.

S- "Hey you okay? You ran out of here pretty fast."

C- "yeah, I actually am still outside in my car. I was debating on coming back in and apologizing. I was mean but I'm still not going to sit there and listen to you guys giving me pity. I don't need it and don't want it so please can you guys agree to stop?"

S- "of course. I'm sorry and so is everyone else. So... if you're still outside does that mean you're free for lunch?"

C- "I suppose I can move some things around."

And with that she hung up and we walked down to her car. She smiled when she saw us and hugged Olivia. "I'm sorry for snapping at you guys. You're my best friends and were just trying to check in." She said letting go of Olivia.

"We're sorry too. If you don't want to talk about it we won't anymore." Noah said before Keith agreed and so did Olivia.

"Let's go to lunch then." I said laughing.

We went to Chick-Fil-A and sat outside. "So Court you said you had a cover you wanted to show us?" Keith said. "Uh yeah I'm still rusty, I haven't sang in awhile so it's not as good as I'd like it to be. I'll probably re-record it in a few weeks." She said scrolling through her phone.

She showed us her cover video and we forgot how good she was.

"Girl that was so good!" Olivia said clapping. Courtney laughed and rolled her eyes. "Thank you, let's talk about you guys what's going on there any new projects?"

"The Goldbergs was renewed" I said "that's cool are you guys excited?" Noah asked. "We're all excited but we have a feeling it's our last season. We never know though."

The rest of the afternoon we just hung out like normal.

A/N sorry this is boring it's just kinda a filler 😔💀