12:Shayne and Courtney POV

Shayne POV:

It's been an hour since Courtney filmed her video and Matt finally said he uploaded it. Courtney was debating on checking the comments, I told her she didn't have to and people would understand and leave it at that but she was ultimately curious.

She grabbed her laptop and searched up the video and sat in between me and Noah. She started scrolling and all the comments seemed to be understanding. "See I told you there was nothing to worry about." I said smiling at her. She smiled back and wrote a comment of her own thanking everyone.

After that she seemed to be more comfortable and we just hung out for awhile. I'm glad things are back to normal I missed having her at work. I am going to miss having her to myself though. I enjoyed just hanging out at her house only us.

"Keith you actually sound like goofy when you laugh it's not a joke" Olivia said laughing with us. "That's so mean I do not sound like a cartoon!" Keith said laughing too. "Yes you do" Noah said patting Keith on the back. "Geez y'all are always roasting me!"

I saw Courtney stop laughing and look at her phone. "Uh I'll be right back I have to take this." She answered it and walked towards the door. "Hey little bro, what's going on?"

Courtney POV:

I walked into the empty meeting room as my brother spoke over the phone. "I just wanted to call before the funeral. I wanted to apologize, what I said wasn't cool. I know it wasn't your fault. I guess I was just angry that doesn't make what I did okay, I'm sorry."

I smiled to myself softly and sighed. "I'm sorry too. What you said was kinda true and I'm going to regret it for the rest of my life. I know you were just angry and I forgive you for lashing out. Besides, you're my little brother I can't stay mad at you." I giggled.

"I'm glad that we're okay. You know I love you right?" He said laughing. "Yeah yeah I love you too. I'll see you next week?" "Yeah see you then" He said hanging up.

I smiled and shook my head. My family fights sometimes but we're always going to make up and act like normal.

I started walking out of the meeting room when I heard a knock on the door before I opened it. It was Shayne.

"Hey I was just checking that you were okay" he said leaning on the side of the doorframe. "I'm fine. He was actually calling to make up, my family may fight but we always apologize and make up and it just makes our bonds stronger. Thanks for checking though." I smiled as I walked closer to him.

"No problem. I'm just glad you're doing okay and your back." He smiled sweetly. "Oh? Did someone miss me while I was gone?" I teased. "Maybe. Maybe not." He teased back.

"I think you did. Which is odd considering we were still hanging out. I guess you just can't get enough of me." I giggled lightly poking him in the chest. "Don't let it go to your head." He laughed grabbing my finger and shaking it.

"Too late

"Too late. You missed me." I smiled. He rolled his eyes and smiled. He stared at me for a second before putting his hand on my cheek. I froze, what was happening?

He quickly moved it. "Eyelash. Make a wish." He said holding his hand in front of my mouth. I blew on it quickly and we seemed to just look at each other. I took a deep breath and backed away. "Um we should get back." I blurted out. "Y-Yeah." He said letting me pass.

What just happened? Did we have a moment? What would've happened if I didn't back away? Maybe I'm over thinking it. Maybe I'm not.

A/N WE'RE GETTING SOMEWHERE YALL