I wish i could hate you

Sashas pov

I walked down the corridors of the arena emotionless like a zombie, I had just gotten out of a match against Alicia fox but nothing seemed right anymore not even wrestling. I felt numb to the bone unable to feel or show any emotion because of him, what he did.

Suddenly a voice shouted behind me stopping me in my tracks "Sasha!" , I turned slowly on my heel recognising the voice instantly. I faced him, his eyes were filled with sadness as his beard was slightly overgrown, bags hung underneath his eyes and his hair was pulled up into a loose man bun.

"What?" I said in a detached demeanour, his face fell even more if that was at all possible and I heard him curse under his breath. "You won't answer my calls, messages and ignore me please let me explain" he pleaded and I scoffed shaking my head, anger and tension built up throughout my body as he edged closer.

"Why should I?" "Because it's............" before he court finished I snapped my head up and cut him off. "DONT SAY IT WASNT WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE BECAUSE I SAW YOU AND HER SO DONT BOTHER LYING!!" I screamed showing emotion for the first time in weeks.

Shockingly tears streamed down my face but my face remained straight and cold, cold as ice, ice like my heart. Tears rolled down his rosey cheeks as he stared at me "I wish I could I hate you but I can't" I said looking into his deep brown eyes.

"I can't hate you because even though you kissed her I still love you for some stupid reason but I do .................. but we're over" I sighed and he shook his head instantly. He reached holding my forearm desperately "please don't say that I love you babygirl please" he begged and I sniffled.

"No seth" was the last thing I said to him before walking off leaving both of us in a dark world of our own haunted by our demos unable to break free from trauma caused by one another.

Hope you enjoyed eventhough it was kinda heartbreaking!!
Please vote and comment!! 💞💕💗💘💖❤️💓😍😘

363 words