Don't act like you care

Sashas pov

Once again my heart felt bitter with pain, my head was filled with painful thoughts as the words on my phone sunk into my heart breaking it even more than it already was.

She's terrible

They should fire her!

Botcha banks!

Just do everyone a favour and leave already

Kill your self!

The words from the so called fans stung like Ice being pressed against my skin, tears stung my eyes as I painfully closed my phone and dropped it onto the hotel bed. As the tears fell and my heart broke in agony of the hatred I was receiving from anonymous strangers my face stayed emotion less.

Maybe they were right?

That thought crossed my mind everyday whilst my world collapsed around me. There was no one there to comfort me in my darkest hours, when the only thing I could think of was ending it all. My boyfriend dumped me one month ago like a five year relationship meant nothing to him, after I found out that he had been cheating on me for over nine months with my best friend Sarah from back in Boston.

And even when I thought that my place of safety, my work, would provide me with some comfort. One wrong move against ruby riott and everyone turned on me.

Suddenly I was ripped from my thoughts when a knock sounded at the door, at first I thought it was a drunk guy lost in the hotel trying to look for him room given the late time but when I looked out of the peep hole I saw non other than Seth Rollins. Me and Seth never really had a relationship but back in fcw we kissed on a night out after a show but never took things any further after that much to many of his friends disappointment.

Carelessly I flung the door open to reveal himself standing slightly away from the door his hands shoved into his jeans pockets and a hand shirt hugging his torso. "Hey Seth" I sighed with little emotion in my voice, immediately his eyes snapped up to mine and he pulled his hands out of his pockets, "hey sash........I just wanted to see how you were doing?" He asked quietly almost as if he was afraid of my reply.

Instantly I rolled my eyes and walked back into my room but purposely left the door open. I guess I hoped he would follow me and thankfully he did, as if flopped down onto the bed crossing my legs and letting my head chins rest in my hand. "Absolutely great Seth never been better!" I replied sarcasm filling my voice, he nodded as he meant up against the dresser that was pressed up against the opposite wall and folded his arms across his chest.

"I get it.....fans giving you a hard time" he said sympathetically, "yep" I sighed popping the p at the end of the word as another sigh left my lips. "Hey.......look don't let it get to you.....your one of the best women on the roster" he said softly and for a second he seemed like he cared until it dawned on me. No one cares about me, so why was he here.

"Look Seth no offence but don't do that"
I snapped jumping up from the bed and stormed over to the rooms window which looked out onto a busy road filled with flashing cars. "Don't do what?" He asked and I could tell he had come up behind me, "Don't act like you care" I mumbled my voice just below a whisper and for a second I didn't think he'd heard me until the sudden pressure of his hand on my waist made me flinch.

Slowly he turned my body around so that I faced him and only a few centimetres of space was left between us "and what If I'd did" he questioned moving his face slightly closer so that I lips slightly brushed against one another as he spoke and our foreheads were pressed against one another's. "Then I could tell you exactly how I feel about you" he added taking another store closer and moved his other hand to rest of my waist.

"What do you mean?" I asked my voice quiet as it felt as if the breath had been drained from my body at our proximity.  "I'm going to tell you and then I'm going to kiss you after" he replied his eyes staring deep into mine as the turned darker by the second igniting a fire in my chest that burned hotter than a blaze."I love you Sasha........have done ever since that night when we were both drunk and I kissed you cause I couldn't keep my eyes off you" he whispered and then immediately pressed his lips against mine.

I gasped at the contact but almost immediately relaxed into the kiss and let my lips move against his, a noise almost like a whimper left my throat as he used his strong hands to mould our body together so that I could feel his muscles against my own skin. And with that I let my hand wind up into his hair and tugged on it.

Who knew somebody cared

Part 2 ??

889 words

Please stay safe everyone 🖤🖤