The right time

Seth's pov

I wandered the almost empty halls of the arena with no destination in mind, I needed to be alone with my thoughts. Lately has been stressful with me, I have a daughter at home she's three years old her names mal Quinn Lopez but her mother or my girlfriend died in child birth Sarah.

And ever since I've struggled with working with wwe and touring whilst trying to be there for my three year old Babygirl. As I thought suddenly as I turned a corner someone collided with my chest, on instinct I reached out and grabbed them to prevent them from falling.

"Omg I'm sorry I wasn't looking........" I heard the person beginning to ramble and I looked down to see Sasha banks in my arms. My breath caught in my throat as she looked up at me in shock, our eyes locked and I stared down Into her eyes "Sasha" I breathed out pulling her up to stand up properly and she smiled "hey Seth" she smiled hugging me and I hugged back.

"How are you?" I asked and she shrugged "not much just going to gorllia to talk to triple h" she said walking beside me so I turned around to face her again "how's mal?" She asked referring to my daughter and I frowned. "She's ok just wish I was with her more" I sighed and she nodding "Well I gotta go" she said about to walk away but I grabbed her wrist quickly.

"Sash do you wanna go out tonight?" I asked and she smirked walking closer to me "where?" "Maybe to a restraint or a bar" I offered and she nodded. "Sure pick me up at my hotel at 7 o'clock" she said before running off and leaving a smile on my face.

Two months later

I smiled walking into my house and dropping my bags in the hallway "Colby" my mom cheered walking out of the kitchen and hugging me "hey mom" I replied pulling away and she smiled. "Where's mal?" I asked and she chuckled pointing to the back garden.

I rolled my eyes smiling before running outside into the peaceful garden, immediately I noticed her sitting in her wooden house which I had brought her and put at the end of the lawn. I shoved my hands in my pockets and made my way over to the house and leaning up against it, I tapped the door lightly to get her attention and waited.

A few seconds later the door swung open and I peered over to see my princess looking around confused "hello?" She called out and I smiled before jumping around the door infront of her. "Daddy!" She screams jumping at me and I caught her little body in my arms, I sighed holding her against my chest and rubbing her back.

"Hey princess" I cooed sitting on a hanging garden chair we had.

"I missed you" she squealed lying her head on my shoulder and I smiled kissing her temple "I missed you too princess, so much" I replied

"I missed you" she squealed lying her head on my shoulder and I smiled kissing her temple "I missed you too princess, so much" I replied. She sat up on my lap and held my hands in hers playing with my fingers "how long are you back for?" She asked and I smiled "well I'm home for a month" I told her and instantly her face lit up like a group of fireworks.