A New Chapter

Morgan Freeman

It is true that humans like us only use 10% of our brains. While the capacity is big in range, we do not use it until its maximized potential way of thinking and seeing things. 

Animals like dolphins are magnificent, they use 20% of their brains. 

10% of our brains are used producing results that differentiate with 20% of our brain capacity used.

-

6th Sense

"We are just like sodium and chlorine, perfect together!" Jessica's hand interwine with my hand, she leads me to her room.

"What are you talking about?"

"Joshua, are you serious? We are sodium and chlorine, because we are twins!"

"Oh.."

"Don't be such a nerd, I may be born after you but that doesn't mean that I would act all geeky and stuff and instead you are this twin full of energy and ready to go! Don't give me that look" I looked at her as if she was insane in ultimate proportions.

"I know what you are thinking now," knowing that we are gifted, "Ultimate proportions, seriously?" Jessica always tends to make fun of her older twin brother, how could this be? Ever since we were born, Jessica was the one that laughed all the time, never cried. Well look at me; contrary. 

"As far as my concerns don't grow out of me, I would appreciate you to stop because it will cause you of getting nausea attacks Jess"

"I know, it's getting worse....," aside of that, when you get to know Jessica, she is a very sweet younger twin sister.

"Did mother gave you the pills? She left them on the kitchen island before she left with dad to Ohio to celebrate the bacholorette's party over at Regina's last night"

"Yeah, I took them this morning. It was so cheesy Josh, when I took them I got a call from Jason. He asked me that if I could go out with him at seven thirty in the evening sharp"

"I suggest you to not go out with Jason. He may be sweet, but deep inside he's just crap to all ends"

"I agree, thank you Joshua"

"No problem Jess"