Accusations Are Real

Narrator's Point Of View 

Poor little kids. Their parents are troubled. Their accusations were real. It came to life! Oh my, oh dear, no more spick and span I guess - at least for them - mark my words but it is true. They've lived with parents for years of their life, now? Everything is a change for them.

Winston Churchill always says: You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. 

Well, he has, and she has but this tyoe of scenario is just too oblivious for the sister. She doesn't get it, at all. Whether it's for the worse; or for the best. 

They only have each other, and that isn't enough. Just like in movies; 'If we have each other, we will be okay,' well, guess what? Total cliche. 

 But I guess we can't help. They need to survive - on their own. 

Jessica's Point Of View

I was almost dead by the minute. My mom and dad? What have they done? I can only think of surviving and trying to cope with things in my new life later. I don't even care. I feel like crying out...blood. But I realize that life isn't what you always want.

"Jessica, let's go, we got a lot more to do"

"Where to?" 

"Sammy, can we stay in your mansion please...we don't have anywhere else to go..." 

"It's okay, need a ride?"

"No thanks"

"Okay, I will get everything in your rooms and try to check your parent's room if there is something useful  that I can use so that I can take care of you guys - I meant my family - from now on, okay?"

"Okay. We know where you live so, don't sweat it"

"Okay, have fun you two!" we went off running, excited and emotional. 

"Joshua, we're here"

"Yep. Ready to start a new chapter of our lives?"

"You nerd! Duh!"

"That's my girl!" we laughed and went inside.

Jackson's Point Of View

Okay, any minute now, those two will- *click!* there they are. 

"Here you go, pancakes - warm and tasty - and your clothes"

"Wow Jackson, impressive"

"Nope. Sam IM-ed me so I know that you two would be here. 

"Okay...," Josh took the plate with pancakes. He sat on the dining table and smeared syrup all over the pancakes. 

"Okay Josh, don't eat too much sugar"

"I find it normal now"

"Why?"

"Since mom and dad ditched us"

"Hey, I'm gonna go shower, I leave you two here"

"Okay, see you pal," Jessica smiled.

I turned toward Josh and he ate the pancakes...looking down. 

"Hey, it's okay. You have us now okay? I know I'm not a woman but I will try to make you feel like you're home"

"It's okay Jack, I really appreciate your effort. My accusations are a reality, that's what made me upset"

"Don't give me that long face big guy"

"Don't call me that, I'm not even fat enough to be called big"

"You get the idea though...right?" I looked at him in concern. 

"I do...but please, shut it" 

"By the way, what accusations?"

"I thought that they were up to something..."

"What makes you think that?"

"Well, earlier today Sammy was talking about my parents..."

"And?"

"And I accused her"

"Why?"

"Because...well, BECAUSE!"

"Josh. Sometimes reality sucks, but you have to face it. I'm sure it wasn't a curse, but it's reality. So, you gotta deal with it" 

"Thanks"