A New Start

Today's Question

Well, today is a new day to start. I have my hair in good shape, and a six pack in addition. Samantha's in my bed, drunken. Thomas is looking out at the tailor's. And I, I'm just ready to start the day with my cousins, Collin, the twins, Jessica and Joshua, and Hank. 

"Open your books to page nine hundred and sixty and let us review the simple concepts of rational numbers, today, we are going to combine physics and arithmetic together"

"But isn't arithmetic a part of physics professor?"

"Ehh...? Jolly good show! Indeed it is. Thank you for the reminder..uhh..., who are you?"

"I am the new transfer from the Cougar Prep College"

"Ahh, I see, Mr...," professor Smith opened the attendance folder, "Mr. Jackson?" 

"Yes, I-I mean, indeed professor"

"Don't be such a modest!"

"Of course.."

"Okay class, to start the day I am going to ask you a question. Answering it as usual," a girl beside me poked me. She has brown ombre hair - it's natural, I can see the difference - and dimples. Her eyes were dark blue and has very nice teeth. 

"Dude, class's rules are a bit odd. I'd prefer stereotype scientists, but Smith's not that bad. Here, we are supposed to answer daily question with people beside us. Since I'm sitting on the very end and you're next to me in the front row, we're together. Today, Smith's setting the time for and hour and thirty minutes, questions may vary and its purposes may vary as well. Normally, a time set like this is usually the time for us to train ourselves for bigger projects," she covered her mouth in surprise.

"What's the matter miss?"

"I'm very sorry, it is very rude of me to not make introduction. My name is Sonya Chow, people call me Sony"

"Okay, I can handle that...," Sony continued...

"Where were we? Right! So maybe, today, we are going to do some research with our laptops and take some notes and present it by the end of the day. Make sense?" I smiled and nodded in agreement, she grinned proudly.

"Okay"

"Our question to day is: what are the two magic components that create salt in the sea, what are its uses in human society, and what is the formula for salt in scientific language?                                     Clue of the day: S + C = S. Today, you would need your laptops and to Jackson, your materials list says you need a laptop so do not negotiate with me if I give you a pink slip, understood?" I nodded, knowing that I obviously bought my laptop, "Good," Mr. Smith winked at us, "Your time to think and brainstorm begins....NOW!"