Chapter 1: Son of Victoria

*3 months later*

So, I was at work and these two people walked up to me. They introduced themselves as Clint and Maria and took me to a landing zone, used by the Air Force. We entered a plane, I could hide my aura quite well so worrying about Zeus wasn't even a thought in my mind.

I was taken to a somewhat office on the plane, and was told to buckle up, as we were about to take off. Once in the sky a man came into the office and told Clint and Maria to guard the door.

"Hello, I'm Director Fury. You must be Persephone Jackson."

"Yes, though you can call me Percy. If you don't mind me asking, what are you the Director of?"

"The Strategic, Homeland, Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics, Division. Or just S.H.I.E.L.D."

"Alright, just seeing what you would say."

"What do you mean? I'm the Director of SHIELD. Nothing else."

"I know that you didn't bring me here for no reason, why am I here Director Fury?"

"I'm surprised that we haven't fallen out of the sky, yet."

"Ah, your a demigod. Why am I not surprised?"

"Son of Victoria, 3rd cohort. I've heard of your accomplishments, and think that you might be a good agent."

-----

Fury and I talked for almost two hours about my situation and me joining the organization. I decided that I would join, as long as I still keep my current situation just until I have my kids.

It was decided that Clint or Agent Barton would be my Supervising Officer or SO, since he has kids of his own. Also I could use my powers around Clint but not anyone else, not even his partner, Agent Romanov.

"Thank you Director Fury."

"Please, call me Nick."

----------

*3 months later*

"Alright Clint, can we please train I need to do something!" I say as we walk around the Triskelion.

"No Percy. You could give birth literally any day now. It isn't healthy for the babies. Take it from me I had to watch Laura go through this twice now."

"Fine..." I say, we were heading to see Nick, apparently I was going to join something special once the kids were born.

"Hey Nick!" I say walking into his office. He looked up from his case file.

"Agent Jackson, how long?"

"You know I hate when you call me 'Agent'. And honestly any day."

"So glad to hear. Now please sit down, save your strength for when the two warriors come."

"Do you have to call them warriors?"

"Everyone gets a nickname from their godfather!"

Yes, Nick Fury was the godfather of my children. He's a demigod, like they will be. And I trust Nick with my life. And when we meet I was pregnant so I trust him with my children's lives as well. He handed me a case file, the one he was looking over, "There's your first assignment once you recover from labor."

I opened it to see five agent files. A team? Agent Melinda May, Agents Leo Fitz and Jemma Simmons, Agent Grant Ward, and Agent Phillip Coulson.

"Thank you Nick, I'll see you la--" I grab my stomach and drop the case file. I was having a contraction, and with two demigodly children that hurts like hell. Though this world of pain felt different then the others.

"Percy you okay?" Clint and Nick said at the same time. I didn't respond from the pain, also I was sending a mental message to Arty, Arty! The babies are coming!

The pain finally subsided, "Nick. We need to get to my cousin's camp. The twins are coming."