Chapter One

-Hana's Point of View-

'I shouldn't have stayed up till eight am... BUT I WUV EIGHT' I thought as I felt someone poking me, waking me from my sleep. "If you keep poking me I will kill you" I said, they stopped and picked me up. "Come on, wake up. It's noon" The person said, Kyoya... "But I don't wanna' get up" I said, rubbing my eyes. He sighed, "My friends want to meet you" He said, annoyed. "I don't care, your only saying that to get me up..." I mumbled. He shook his head, "No, they want to meet you, Tamaki won't shut up until he meets 'Kyoya's little sister'" He said while holding me like a football, walking to my closet. "So, your going to wear something that covers your skin..." He continued. I shook my head and got down, then pushed him outside the room and closed then locked the door. I put my normal clothes on (Says in description). I went outside my room and waddled to Kyoya. "Onii-Chan, can you please carry me?" I ask him with puppy dog eyes. He sighed and picked me up and walked to the car. "I love you Onii-Chan" I kissed his forehead. He smiled, 'I did it!' I thought, happy that I made Kyoya smile.

He opened the door to the limo and placed me inside it then he got in. There were strangers in there, I hugged Nii-San's arm tightly and hide my face in his arm. "Everyone, this is my sister, Chīsana Hana, but we call her Hana" Nii-San said. I heard a lot of 'hellos' from the stranger. "Hana, this is, Haruhi, Honey, Takashi, Hikaru, Kaoru and Tamaki" He said while pointing at the people. I looked up and waved slowly. "Oh my! What a beautiful girl!" Tamaki said. I blushed and look away. "You must be the idiot my Nii-San talks about" I said, pointing at him. I pointed at the twins, "And you two must be the little devils I was told to stay away from" Then I pointed at Honey and Takashi, "And you must be the strongest ones I've heard about, I was told to stay near you two" Then I pointed at Haruhi, "And you are that girl my Nii-San made join the club" I said. Tamaki deadpanned and the twins laughed. Kyoya stared at me, "Hana... Apologize..." He ordered softly. I nodded and grinned with my eyes closed, "Gommenasi, I do this a lot" I said, they nodded. Tamaki was still crying, "Mommy, why is your sister so mean?" He said, 'Mommy?' I thought.

"Well, 'daddy', she is friends with Kyo so we are use to her acting this way. She is also a good listener and she researches things like me. My guess is after I told her about you she researched you guys" Nii-San said, pushing his glasses up. "YOU WILL BE GREAT FRIENDS WITH MY LITTLE HARUHI! I will make you my daughter as well!" Tamaki said, grabbing my hands. I sweatdroped. "But I already have a father..." I mumbled. "He won't listen" Haruhi sighed. I noticed the twins looking at me, I looked at them. "Hikaru and Karou Hittachin, I am familiar with your mother, being her top model and all, I am well aware of you two being trouble makers because your mother is usually late and she blames you two..." I said, then looked at Honey and Takashi. "Takashi, a silent person, rarely talks and is a companion to your cousin. Honey, a childish boy, age 17, strongest man in his family, even beat his father, it was his first time he lost a battle. You two protect each other and your fur ends with your life" I said, then looked at Haruhi, "Haruhi, a girl that has fully repaid her debt but still works for the host club, she lost her mother at a young age, I understand that it is hard to stay strong and also that you care for your friends more than anything, your father is a cross dresser, it's funny when you think about it, I'd like to meet him sometime" I said.

They all had shocked faces. I looked at Nii-San, "Kyoya, a man that rarely smiles, he will protect his little sister even if it coasts him his life, he gets annoyed easily and doesn't like to be woken up. He bought out father's company and handed it back to him" I said. "Chīsana Hana, a girl that is nosy" Nii-San said, I crossed my arms. "Your nosy too" I mumbled. Everyone but Takashi and Kyoya laughed. I sighed, "Where are we going?" I asked, "To our house" The twins smirked. Kyoya sighed and nodded. I whimpered and remembered something. "H-Hey guys, I just remembered that Kyo-Kun wanted me to go to his house because we need to practice..." I said, "Oh, that's right, well, we can bring him along" Kyoya said.

-Time skip to evil twins' house-

I got out of the car, Kyo was holding my hand (Picture of Kyo on top), 'I hate it when he thinks we're dating' I think and sigh. We all went inside and Hikaru told us we can practice in front of them. I was nervous since I usually practice in front of Kyoya because he doesn't want me alone with a boy... We were standing in the living room, the hosts were sitting down. Kyo leans close to me and whispers in my ear, "Are you ready?" He asks, I nod and he turns the music on, the song was Childish War by Len and Rin. (Dance is the song's dance on top) Hikaru and Kaoru stared at me the whole time with a nosebleed, Kyoya glared at them, Tamaki was clapping, Honey and Takashi were watching quietly and Haruhi smiled. Once the song was over they all clapped, we took a bow and Kyo smirked, I nodded. "Oh Kyo, you were great..." I said, getting close to him, he put his arm around my waist, "You were amazing" He replied. He lifted my head up by putting a finger under my chin, he smiled. Kyoya got up and separated us. I laughed, "Told you they'd fall for it" All the guys were glaring at Kyo, but then stopped once they realized it was a joke, Kyo laughed also. "You were right" We hugged each other, "You did do good though..." I said, "You too" He said. "Let's do this again while Kyoya is at school" he whispered in my ear, I nodded.

We heard the door open, we all looked at the door, "Hey boss!" Kyo said, I bowed, "Konnichiwa, Ms. Hittachin-Sama" I said, "Hey mom" The twins said. "Hello kids, Kyo, Hana, come on. We have a show tonight" She said, Kyo and I nodded and we left with Ms. Hittachin. We got in the car, "My sons and his friends are coming so I guess that will be good, those kids need a sense of style..." She said. "Oh, by the way. Since you two are partners, you will have to act like a couple during the show and at the end you two will kiss" She finished. Kyo and I nodded, "Hai, Ms. Hittachin" I said. "Your brother Kyoya is protective, right?" She asks, I nod. "Well then, guess I'll have to have extra security then...." She said. We nod in agreement. The car stops slowly. "The most color we'll use for the show will be black, so you guys don't have to worry about not liking the clothes, unlike last time..." She said as we got out. "You know I don't like pink..." We both said. "Awwwww, you two are like a couple!" She said, we sighed and we walked inside.

-Time skip to final outfit of show-

Kyo and I walked out on the runway, he had his arm around my shoulder. We walked to the end of the runway and he leaned in and kissed me, I kissed back. I heard Kyoya yell and try to get through security. We pulled away and walked back. Once we got back Kyoya got through security and grabbed Kyo by the collar of his shirt, "N-Nii-San! He was only doing what he was told to do!" I said, pulling his arm off and stood in front of him. He sighed, "Sorry..." He mumbled.

_______________

Japanese to English:

Onii/Nii-San/Chan: Older brother

Gommenasi: I'm sorry

Konnichiwa: Hello

Chīsana: Little

Hana: Flower

Hai: Yes/alright

______________

Books. Books. Books. Me like books