Chapter Nine

-Third Person View-

Haruhi and Hana arrived at the Karuizawa Pensione.

"The tea was great" A customer said as her and her friend left the Pensione. "Thank you very much" Haruhi said. Hana was clearing tables.

"You girls are doing a great job~" The owner of the Pensione said. "Haruhi, would you hang the laundry in the backyard?" "Sure" Haruhi walked outside.

'It bothers me that we came without telling the other hosts... Surely they can't be so bored as to intrude our lives here' Haruhi though as she finished.

"HARUHIIIIII, HAAAANNNAAAA" A voice yelled. 'Oh no' Haruhi thought. "HARUHI!! ARE YOU OKAY?! WHERE'S HANA?!" Tamaki yelled.

"Wow, what a cute batch of boys" The owner said. "Are you all Hana and Haruhi's friends?" He asks.

"How do you do. I'm Misuzu Sonoda. I'm 42 years old, and my real name is Isao. I'm the owner of this establishment" Isao said. "Call me Misuzu" He continued.

'A flamboyant cross-dresser...' Tamaki, the twins and Honey thought. "I hear you're Ranka's friend from work?" "How do you know that Kyoya..." Tamaki asked. "Yup. I've been coming here for the past two years! It has been a dream of mine to own a cute Pensione like this" Isao said.

"Of course I don't make enough to hire employees yet. But because Ranka is away and he is worried about Haruhi. Plus the face that Haruhi said she didn't need to be paid much, also that Hana would work for free. I decided to take them in, they've turned out to be great workers. Except Hana has been sweating a lot and spacing out, but I don't mind that" He added.

"He went on a trip leaving his daughter behind? What a man... Haruhi didn't have to do this... Plus... Why is Hana here?" The twins said.

"Wait, Hana has been spacing out?" Kyoya asked. "Aren't these aprons cute? I made them myself" Isao said, avoiding the question "You've done a great job, Misuzu" Tamaki and the twins said.

"Wait, where is Hana-Chan?" Honey asked. "Oh, she's taking a break in the kitchen" Haruhi said. "I'll go get her" She said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Hana? You alright?" She asks, Hana nods. "I'm fine... But why are the hosts here...." Hana said. 'H-How did she.. Oh, right, they made a lot of noice....' Haruhi thought. "I don't know why their here..." She said.

Hana stood up, "Well, let's go..." She said, Haruhi nodded they walked into the main room. Hikaru looked at the two. "We were just talking about you two..." He said.

"About how you wouldn't go on vacation with any of us..." Kaoru said. Hana looked at Kyoya "Onii-Chan, I asked the school if it was okay for Haruhi and I to work here and they were fine with it, so you can't blackmail us" She said, which made Kyoya close his mouth.

"Oh, Haruhi, Hana, you switched your phones off, didn't you?." Kaoru asked, "But it's too trouble some..." Haruhi said. "Actually, my phone died and I didn't bring a charger with me to the Pensione, it's at the hotel we're staying at...." Hana said.

"T-They have a cellphone?!" Tamaki asked, "Yes, we loaned one of ours to Haruhi and Hana already had one..." Hikaru said.

"Oh, by the way, Haruhi's is a 'friends only' model". Milord, you're not listed on either of their phones" Hikaru said.

"Then I should be the 'Father' on the friends list and Hana, please add meeeeeeeeeee!" Tamaki said.

"I never heard of an entry like that on a friends list..." Haruhi said. "A-Ah... Tamaki... I can't, my father said not to allow you to call me..." Hana said. Suddenly, Hana felt lightheaded and fell.

"Hana!" Kyoya said, catching his lightheaded sister. "Take her to the hospital" Isao said.

"But I wanted to stay here and Hana and Haruhi to visit me..." Tamaki whined.

"Same here" The other hosts (Not Kyoya and Haruhi) said.

Kyoya called for his limo to come pick them up. "Don't worry. She'll come back in an hour or so..." He said to the hosts.

-Time Skip-

Kyoya and Hana arrived back at the Pensione to find the hosts working. Hana walked to the little deck in the back of the Pensione to find Kaoru standing there with a broom.

"You're alone? Where's Hikaru?" Hana asked. "He went to fetch a garbage bag" Kaoru said. "Ah, by the way I just noticed, the bedroom is set up for one guest. Even if you win you can't both stay." Hana said.

"No worries, we'll get our beds from our vacation home, if not then we'll sleep together just fine" Kaoru said.

Hana smiled, "Hmm.. You two are always together" She said.

"I guess, we've been together since we were born, and we didn't have any other friends. I mean, we used to think the world was filled with only idiots until a few years ago" Kaoru said.

"I see..." Hana said.

"But... If it's you (And Haruhi) we'd let you in. Wanna sleep together in our bed with us? " Kaoru said, with a small smile.

"N... No thank you..." Hana said polity.

The window to the room above them fell, Kaoru grabbed Hana and held her close and jumped away from the spot where it was about to crash (on them).

"HANA! KAORU!" Hikaru said, running towards them. "Kaoru!" He said.

"That was close, are you okay, Hana?" Kaoru asked. "Yeah. What about you Kaoru, are you hurt?" Hana asked.

"Oh..." Kaoru mumbled as he put his hand near his bleeding cheek.

Hikaru put his head on his brother's shoulder.

"It's only a little cut. Nothing else..." Kaoru said, "Hikaru?" He asked.

"Don't scare me like that" Hikaru said, looking up a bit. "Okay. I'm sorry... I'm alright..." Kaoru said.

Everyone that was outside was watching the twins' act. Most of them were blushing.

"REFRESHING BROTHERLY LOVE! CHEERS! ONE HUNDRED REFRESHING POINTS!!!!" Isao yelled.

"THE WINNERS ARE THE HITTACHIN BROTHERS!" He yelled again.

"Thank you for saving me, Kaoru-Kun..." Hana said, then faced Hikaru and bowed, "Gommen, Hikaru..." She said.

The brothers blushed a little. "Y... You're welcome..." They said.

Hana kissed their cheeks, "Daiski, Onii-Chans" She said. The twins' faces burned bright red.

"D... Daiski?" Kaoru said quietly. Hikaru smiled a little. "We love you too" He said, rubbing Hana's hair. "Now.. About our offer..." The twins said.

"The answer is still no..." Hana said.

________

Daiski: I love you