Chapter Four

I do not own any of the songs used in this book
-Kyoya's Point of View-
I walked inside the hospital with Haruhi and Aito (They managed to get the twins away) and went to visit Hana. We walked to the room and Aito looked down the closer we got to the room, I opened the door and saw Hana awake, the rest of family were there. "Hello Kyoya" Akito said, I nodded my head and let Haruhi and Aito inside. "Whys your friend here?" Father asked. "Because Hana was her best friend" I answered and he nodded. We sat on chairs and after a few minutes of silence Kyo ran into the room and kissed Hana, he looked like he was crying... "Is that a way to..." I started and my father nodded, we just watched him hug Hana, crying on her shoulder.
"If I were there too it wouldn't have happened..." He said, quietly but loud enough for us to hear. We all sighed and I stood up and pat his back, "It wasn't your fault..." I said. "Now, let other people have turns trying to get her memory back" I finished and he nodded and went to his seat. " I will go first, then Yoshio, then Fuyumi, then Yuuichi, Akito, Kyoya, then the friends" Mother said and we nodded.
Mother fed Hana cookies while telling stories of them two together, father used videos of childhood, Fuyumi used pictures of them two, Yuuichi used words, Akito used music, I used pictures, Haruhi used pictures of Hana with the host club, same with Aito and Kyo just kissed her which made Yuuichi, Akito and I all wanting to murder him. But at the end of the day it worked. She started remembering...
-Time skip one month brought to you by Toys R Us-
It has been a month and Hana remembers mother, father, Yuuichi, Akito, Fuyumi, me, Kyo, Haruhi and Aito. Today is Hana's first day in Ouran, Aito is getting popular at the host club (His picture is the chapter picture), the twins are asking me questions and Hikaru keeps yelling at me when it's just him. "Nii-San... Are you alright?" Hana said, breaking me out of my thoughts. I nodded, "Yes, I'm fine..." I answered.
"Nii-San, I'm scared, what if I'm not smart enough? What if they bully me? What if your friends don't like me?" She said, starting to cry. "Don't worry, you'll be fine.." I said, putting my hand on her shoulder. "Sir, we're here..." The driver said, I nodded and helped Hana out of the car as Aito got out from the other side. "Come on Hana, I'll show you to your classes, since we're sharing all of them with Haruhi and her friends" Aito said, Hana nodded.
-Hana's Point of View-
I followed Aito-Kun to our first class. "A-Ano... Aito-Kun... W-Will you.... Will you protect me from bullies?" I asked, looking at the ground, he nodded. "Yes, Hana-Chan... I will protect you with my life, and if anyone tries to hurt you, they'll have to go through me..." He answered and I smiled as we talked inside the class. "Today we have a new student, please say your name, dear..." The teacher said, he seems nice. I walked to the desk and bowed. "A-Ano... My name is Ootori Chīsana Hana, but please call me Hana" I said smiling, some of the boys started blushing.
"Now, class, please introduce yourselves..." The teacher said. "Starting with... You, Haruhi..." He finished and Haruhi stood up. "I'm Fujioka Haruhi, please to meet you" She said, I nodded. A few minutes went by and everyone introduced themselves to me. "Hana-Chan, please sit next to Aito and Nagi" The teacher said and I nodded and said in my seat, I looked to my left and saw Aito, then to my right and saw a boy, blushing. "Ano... Why're you blushing, Nagi-Kun?" I asked and he blushed more.
I leaned close to his desk, "Nee, Nagi-Kun... What's wrong?" I whispered in his ear which made him faint, my eyes widened. "Nagi-Kun!" I said and Haruhi and the two Hittachins looked at me. "He fainted, didn't he?" Haruhi asked, I nodded. "H-Haru-Chan, what did I do? I didn't want to speak to loud so I whispered in his ear and he fainted..." I said, quietly.
Haruhi smirked, "Looks like he likes you" She said and the twin on the left's face grew angry. "Hikaru... What's wrong?" Haruhi asked, the boy didn't answer and Haruhi sighed. "So, Hana, will you be going to the host club today?" She asked and I nodded. The boy known as Hikaru's face softened and turned around. The other one, Kaoru smiled at me, "Please do come by, it's been a while since we last spoken" He said. I tilted my head and Haruhi face palmed.
"Kaoru, I don't think..." I began to say but the boy in my arms put his arms around my waist, burying his face into my stomach. "N-Nee, Nagi-Kun... What're you doing..." I asked but got no response, he was asleep. The boys in the room all growled and glared at Nagi, Haruhi smiled, "Bring him along" She said and I nodded.
-Time skip to host club-
Aito, Nagi and I walked into the room and a small child boy hugged my leg. "Hana-Chan!" He yelled, happily. "Hana... You came..." Kyoya said and I nodded. "I'd like to be with Haruhi, alone..." I said, Kyoya nodded, "Alright, you may, I'll just tell her guests that she wants only one guest today..." He said and I smiled, "Arigoto, Nii-San" I said. "Follow me, Hana.." Haruhi said and I followed her. "Haruhi.. I have a little boy on my leg" I said pointing at the boy. "Oh, Honey, please let go of Hana" Haruhi said, and he let go.
"Thank you... Now please go to your table" Haruhi said and the boy walked away, looking down. Haruhi and I sighed and sat at Haruhi's hosting spot, "Haruhi... May you please tell me everyone here and what their role are and how they act, please. I'm just scared that I may insult the-" Before I could finish, Haruhi's table suddenly flipped over and she landed on top of me. All fell silence so I opened my eyes to see a jealous fangirl of Haruhi's. "Hana... Are you alright?" Haruhi asked, I nodded. "Are you?" I asked and she nodded and got up and helped me up.
"Hey Haruhi, why'd you only allow her to see you?!" The girl yelled, Aito, Nagi and Kyoya ran to the scene. "Hana.. You alright..." Aito asked as he pulled me into a tight hug, with his hand on my head, I flinched. "O-Ow..." I mumbled. "Haruhi! Answer me!" The girl yelled once again. But Haruhi was too busy helping Kyoya check me for any injuries. The girl growled and grabbed Haruhi's arm and pulled her away. "Haruhi-Kun!" She cried.
Haruhi pulled away "What?!" She yelled, starling the girl. "I-I love you! And I wanted to spend time with you today!" The girl yelled. "This girl is my sister, she just started today and she wanted to get to know Haruhi in private without him coming over or her coming to his house" Kyoya said. "And I am becoming a hostess!" I stated, Kyoya looked at me and I smiled, then he nodded. "Yes, she's starting tomorrow and men will come to her" He said. I heard Nagi yelled "Yoohoo!" Which made me smile more. "Now miss. My sister also just got out of the hospital, and you tried to harm her. If Haruhi weren't there then Hana's injuries would've gotten worse" Kyoya whispered in the girl's ear.
"Now, you must keep this a secret" He said and the girl nodded and bowed, "Please forgive me!" She cried. "It's fine, apologize to Haruhi though..." I said. She looked at Haruhi, "Please forgive me..." She said and Haruhi nodded and the girl smiled and ran out. "Hana... Are you alright? Are you hurt?" A blond man asks. I tilt my head, "Do I know you?" I ask. Kyoya and Haruhi look at each other like they forgot to do something. "Yes, you do know me! Mommy, why is Hana asking this way?!" The blond asks. 'Is he stupid?' I thought (Not trying to be mean to blondes just to Tamaki)
"Yeah, why IS Hana asking this way?!" The two twins from earlier ask. "Well... You see..." Aito said, looking down. I hug him, "It's alright Aito-Kun... I'm not mad at you" I mumbled into his chest. He sighed "Well..."