Chapter Six

-Hana's Point of View-

I was in my room packing when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in..." I said, the door opened, revealing Kyoya. "Hana, do you think we should take our guests on the trip?" He asks and I nod, "Make sure to invite some boys to, I am a hostess, after all..." I answered, he nodded and left the room. "I wonder what adventure awaits at Nekozawa-Kun's place" I thought out loud. "You know, Nekozawa's castle has no power, hope you aren't afraid of the dark" Aito-Kun said, standing at the doorway.

I looked at him and smiled, "I'm not afraid of the dark, Aito-Kun" I said. 'I'm afraid off being alone..' I thought. He chuckled and walked away.

-Time skip-

"Wow..." I said, staring at the castle. Nekozawa popped up behind Tamaki, "Everyone having fun?" He asks, Tamaki freaks out. "Why does it have to be Nekozawa-Senpai's private beach?" The twins ask. "Kyoya, I told you I wanted to borrow your private beach!!" Tamaki yells. "Hehehe, come here Bergenef... You shoul get a son tan" Nekozawa said. "It was a sudden plan... And Haruhi wanted to go somewhere close by domestically... She doesn't have a passport either" Kyoya said. "The person who was able to provide another suitable location?" He continued.

The twins looked at a cat shaped rock "Oooooh it's pretty awesome. Great" The said. I walked over to the rock and stood next to Haruhi. "Would I probably die if I fell?" She asks, "Most likely. From the looks of it, the people that've died here must've fell and hit those sharp rocks..." I said. Haruhi stood up, "Yeah, your right. It does look like it" She said. The twins and Tamaki rushed over, grabbed both Haruhi and myself and ran, they put us down inside the cave. "D-Dangerous, almost lost my precious daughters" Tamaki said, panting, with his hand resting on a skull. He looked at the skull and screamed.

"I tried to create a more artistic atmosphere for everyone's enjoyment, it would be an honor if it's to your likings... And ever since, I always wanted to establish a closer friendship with Tamaki" Neko-Kun said. Tamaki stared at the bones in fear "WHYYYYYY?!" He cried. I smiled "I think it was sweet of you to do this, but you seemed to have scared Tamaki. But I think it looks nice" I said and I saw a little bit of red on Neko-Kun's cheeks. "Ahhh, yes. It is very nice" Haruhi said.
"Haruhi, Hana! You wanna' go hunting for clams?" Honey asks. "I wanna go home now..." Tamaki pouted. "Tamaki-Sama, get ahold of yourself!" A girl said. "Yes? Clam hunting? Ah, thank you" Haruhi said while Mori handed her a clam hunting set. "Can I just watch?" I said, he nodded, "Okay Hana-Chan" he said. "But it's not in season and this is high tide" Haruhi said.

"Don't worry, we loaded the beach!" Honey cheered. Haruhi started gathering the clams, crab, exe. "Food" She mumbled. "Well, as long as Haruhi is having fun... There are a lot of strange objects scattered around too..." Tamaki said. "Your right" the twins said. "Hey, Haruhi, a king scallop. Do you like scallops?" Kaoru asks. "I like it, thanks Kaoru" Haruhi said. I sat next to Tamaki and Hikaru, watching them. "Haruhi! A conch shell! Like it!" Tamaki yelled. "Look here, here! A pearl oyster! You like!?" Hikaru yelled. "Haruhi~! Watermelon!" Honey said.

"That's enough! Enough!" Haruhi yelled, I hugged my knees, 'It's like I'm not here...' I thought. "How's this, Haruhi, it's a huge crab!" Tamaki said. "CENTIPEDE" The guests yelled and ran. I stood up and took the centipede before Haruhi could. "Hana, be careful!" Tamaki said. I walked over to the rocks and gently placed it on one. "There you go ,little guy" I said. I stood up and the twins put their arms around my shoulders, "I never knew you were the kind of girl that likes bugs." They said. "Animals bite for self defense or food. Most bugs do it for self defense, so I try to show I'm not an enemy" I said.

-Third Person's Point of View-

"I was actually about to throw it" Haruhi said, the twins took Tamaki and walked away. "President, president, we just thought of a good game. Titled who can find Hana and Haruhi's weakness game" They said. "What the... You guys are the worst" Tamaki said. "Sorry, sorry. Seems like you don't have any confidence~? After all, your weaknesses are never shared with someone else unless you're real intimate with each other. So it goes without saying, it'll be too difficult for the president" The twins said. "The rules?" Tamaki asks. The twins smirk, "By tomorrow, whoever finds their weakness first is the winner, and the winner gets?" Hikaru said.