Chapter Eight

-Third Person View-

It has been days since the trip to the beach, the twins were picking on Umehito about him wearing a black wig, Honey was playing with Hana and Takashi, Kyoya watched the sales, Haruhi was normal and Tamaki was making extra sure that no harm came to his 'daughters'.

Today was different, Takashi was missing from the club. Tamaki, as usual, overreacted.

Takashi opened the door of the host club and grabbed Hana's wrist, "My, my, you are one pretty lady" He said, "M-Mori-K-Kun?" Hana stuttered. Takashi gently grabbed her chin and leaned down to kiss her.

The twins pulled Takashi away, "Takashi, did you get sleep last night?" Honey asked, the room fell silent. Tamaki put a sleeping hat on Takashi and made him sleep on one of the couches.

"It happens Everytime he's tired, but he has no memory of what he does" Honey said. The host club stood there, with sweatdrops

________________

Hope you enjoyed 'Mori's Secret'. On with the story

________________

-Thrid Person View-

Today was Saturday, no school, and summer was about to start...

Hana sat in her room when she got a phone call, "Hey, Hana, would you like to work at the Karuizawa with me? It's no pay but it's much better then having Tamaki or the twins spending the summer with you..." Haruhi said.

"I think that'd be nice, it's much better then going on vacation with Tamaki (Instead of Ari being Haruhi's old friend, he will be Hana's)" Hana said. "Great, I'll pick you up at noon tomorrow. Bye" Haruhi said, then hung up.

Hana stared packing when Akito walked in the room. "Where are you going?" He asked. "I'm going to spend summer break with my friend, Haruhi" Hana said. "Please don't tell Kyoya, if you do then he will tell Tamaki" She added.

Akito nodded, "Alright, I won't. Just tell Haruhi to make sure you are never alone..." Akito said. "Alright, Onii-Chan!" Hana said, hugging her brother.

"I will just talk to her and also make sure no one touches you and that no one harms you" Akito said. "I've taken some martial arts classes from Honey, I'll be fine..." Hana said.

"Would you like me to stay with you while you pack?" Akito asks, Hana shook her head, "You have to work..." She said, a bit of disappointment in her voice.

Akito pat Hana's head and left the room. Hana sighed and finished packing.

-Time skip-

Haruhi came and Hana walked outside with her backpack. She greeted Haruhi and the two left for Karuizawa.