Chapter Five

-Hana's Point of View-
"Well... I kinda..." Aito said. I looked down. "I knew she wouldn't have died... I threw her out a window at our old school because my father forced me to... I didn't want to... If I didn't do that then he would've murdered her with is own hands, so I both saved and risked her life..." Aito mumbled. "That's why I was gone and don't remember you guys... I was about to ask Haruhi to tell me when that girl attacked..." I said and Haruhi nodded. The blond boy hugged me.
"Are you alright, Princess?! Does daddy need to beat Aito?!" He asked. "I'm fine... Stranger" I mumbled and the boy went to his emo corner. "Mommy... Hana called me a stranger..." He said, I tilted my head, "Mommy...?" I asked. Kyoya sighed. "That'd be me..." He said. "My brother... Is... GAY?!" I asked, holding my head, trying to figure out what's going on. (Sorry to gay people, I'm not trying to offend you...)
The twins laughed. "No Hana, I'm not gay... Tamaki was just being an idiot... Again" Kyoya said. "Good! Because you know what father would do if he found out you were..." I said, pointing at his face. He nodded, "I know" He mumbled. "Hey, let's go to the beach to get our mind off things!" A blond little boy said. "Alright..." Kyoya said. Alright.. We're going to the beach...

_______
SHORT CHAPTER, sorry.
I'm going to be working on the beach chapter a while. Since in the manga, the Ootori family beach is overseas so it'll take place at Nekozowa family private beach.