Getting ready for the big day

I want to thank you for reading this I'm going to try to update as fast as possible and if you have anything you want say comment and vote and with much love let's get reading!!
-jd ♥️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/n)!! (Y/n)!!" You wake up to your best friend screaming your name waking you up from deep sleep. You had finally just fallen asleep because you couldn't quit thinking about how were seeing Jared fricking Padalecki!!!

You happened to have a major crush on him along with your best friend (Y/f/n) and that's how you guys partly became best friends but that was a long story.

"What?!" You yelled playfully from your slumber.

"Get up!! We're running late look at the time!!" (Y/f/n) screams while running around like a mad women. You roll over and look at the clock it read 10:30am and you were supposed to be at the airport by 11:30 or you would miss your flight.

It was about a half and hour drive to the airport and you still had to get ready and make sure you had everything packed that you needed.

You rushed up and threw the covers, you had like ten minutes to get ready so your shower would have to wait until you got to the hotel for the convention.

You went to your closet and threw on the first outfit you saw which happened to be this.

After you were done changing you went into the bathroom and brushed your hair through and pulled it into a messy bun

After you were done changing you went into the bathroom and brushed your hair through and pulled it into a messy bun. You put on some light makeup and called it good and went to see what (Y/f/n) was doing.

You walked out and grabbed your little hand bag and put it across your chest to find (y/f/n) zipping up her bag all ready. You double checked everything and grabbed your bag and stood in front of the door. You both smiled at each other and giggled with excitement.

You and (y/f/n) walked out and locked everything up to your small apartment you two shared and in no time you were in the car on your way to see your long child hood crush.

~Time skip to airport~

After a hour and a half drive of speeding to make sure you got there in time you finally arrived and got out and headed to your plane.

You two got seats next to each other so you wouldn't have to sit next to strangers. You and (y/f/n) sat down and sighed happy you made it here on time. You grabbed your phone and  popped your earbuds in, (y/f/n) doing the same and before you knew it the both of you fell fast asleep.

~Time skip to hotel~

You were fast asleep for the whole plane ride and you woke up to (y/f/n) saying your name and saying "we're here! Let's go!!" While giggling with excitement making you giggle as well.

You both got off the plane and grabbed your bags and headed to your hotel,it was dark out and was around 9:00pm. Supposedly this was a very nice hotel and you couldn't wait to see the room you two shared.

You walked in with your bags in hand and you both stared in shock. It was so big and nice and nothing like you've ever seen before. You walked up to the front to get your key.

"Hi,how can I help you?" a lady asked at the desk "I'm here for my room key please" you responded nicely "what's the name under?" The lady asked "oh it's under (y/f/n)" you said, her mom was paying for the hotel and put it under her name.

"Here ya go, enjoy your stay!" The lady said and smiled.You smile back and say "thank you" and walk towards (y/f/n) where she was still in the same spot still admiring the place.

"Let's go" you said laughing and grabbing ahold of your best friends arm dragging her to the elevator. The door dinged and you walked on with (y/f/n) and pressed level 5 which is the level your room was on.

The elevator door closed and after 30 seconds the elevator door dinged and opened and you walked out into a long hallway and continued to walk until you found your room number 356 in fancy lettering.

You pulled out the key and stuck it in and opened the door and took in the room.
There was two big white fluffy beds and a big window where you got a view of the city and a huge tv. You saw the kitchen and saw that it was packed with food from the doorway.

You started to giggle and looked at (y/f/n) who was doing the same thing until she looked over at you as well and you knew exactly what she was thinking. "Ready on three..1...2......3!!!" You both ran in while shutting the door and threw your bags and ran to your beds and started jumping on them laughing.

You guys got higher and higher while laughing harder and harder until (y/f/n) said hang on and got off her bed. She went over to the radio in the room. She turned it on and "carry on my wayward son" was playing. What a convenience you thought.

She got back on the bed and started jumping with you again while the both of you laughed and sang along with the lyrics.

"I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
Though my mind could think I still was a mad man
I hear the voices when I'm dreamin', I can hear them say
Carry on my wayward son
For there'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more, oh!"

You two sang the loudest while jumping and dancing around until you heard a knock on your wall from the room right next door and a mans voice saying "hey it's almost one in the morning can you keep it down please".

(Y/f/n) got off the bed and turned down the radio so it was just background noise. "We should probably head to bed we have a big day tomorrow" she said winking at you. You blushed and said "knock it off" while laughing.

"Ok well I'm gonna go get in the shower"you said while grabbing an old t-shirt and sweatpants to change into afterwards. "Ok I'm gonna get ready for bed and hit the hay" (y/f/n) said.

"Ok" you said walking into the bathroom. It was huge and nice. You undressed and turned on the water as hot as you could stand it. You stepped in and let the water cascade down your body rinsing the day away and the sweat from jumping, singing and dancing.

You washed your hair, body and shaved and got out. You wrapped yourself in a towel and dried off and got dressed. You threw the towel in the hamper and plugged in your phone and laid down. (Y/f/n) was already asleep in her bed so you closed your eyes and tried to get some sleep as well, but both you and the world knew that wasn't gonna happen.

You tossed and turned all night but eventually managed to get some sleep but still to excited for tomorrow to go into deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hoped you liked the first chapter the second chapter will have some Jared in there for ya and I update as fast as possible so with much love
-jd
♥️Always Keep Fighting♥️