Beach

You woke up and looked outside and found that it was still dark out. You eyes were still heavy with sleep but your mouth was so dry and you were thirsty.

You got up quietly and made your way into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. You chugged the water down feeling it go down. A shiver ran up your spine and suddenly you were half asleep again.

You walked back to yours and Jared's fort and crawled back in. You found your way back into Jared's arms and snuggled in closing your eyes.

You took a deep breath in and let it out falling asleep.
-
-
-
You woke up in Jared's arms and you smiled. You loved his warmth and the feeling of being safe.

Your smile fell when you remembered your dream. It was just another day but this time you were married to jared and you were at the park with your daughter.

She had Jared's brown hair and puppy eyes but she had your smile and the frame of your head. She was so beautiful and the three of you were so unbelievably happy together.

But you knew it was only a dream and none of that was gonna happen. A tear slipped down your face, you always wanted a child.

Before you could think to much farther into it jared started to wake. You put on a smile and snuggled in closer. You heard him chuckle and felt him wrap his arms around you.

You two laid like that for a minute before he started to started to gently rub your arm causing you to get goosebumps.

You laid like that for a few minutes before you looked up at Jared. He stared back at you and you smiled.

You sighed "what's the plan for today?" You asked. Jared narrowed his eyes and thought for a second.

"Well there's the lake?" He said. You pursed you're lips. If you went you would wear a bathing suit in front of him for the first time but it would also mean a lot of fun and maybe you could spice things up a bit.

Your stomach was still queasy with the idea of wearing a bathing suit in front of him but the idea of fun out weighed the problem.

"Yeah, I would love to go!" You said excited. Jared chuckled "sounds great".

You got up and stretched. "I'm gonna go get ready then" you said. You needed time to slow your breathing and make sure you weren't going to throw up.

He nodded and you headed up pulling out your bathing suit.

You liked it and it fitted to your body well but you were still scared to wear it in front of Jared

You quickly got changed and put some shorts and a t-shirt over the bathing suit. You brushed your hair out and let it flow around your shoulders.

You slipped on your sandals and packed a small bag containing, sun block, a towel, and a sweatshirt just in case.

Right before leaving you grabbed your sunglasses and put them on top of your head and left.