Flight

Once again you got woken up from your sleep but this time your eyes wouldn't stay open.

"Uh..(y/n) our flight is gonna leave without us if you don't hurry up" Jared said chuckling.
You opened your eyes, you were currently sitting up at the edge of the bed trying to get your shoes on but your eyes kept closing.

You looked around lazily and saw Jensen had his shoes on and was now zipping up his bag and Jared was all ready besides him tying his last shoelace.

You sat there and lifted up your shoe getting ready to put it on but at a slow pace. You heard some more chuckling and then someone knelt down by your feet and started to put your shoes on for you.

You saw that it was Jared and he was smiling "when we get on the plane you can go back to sleep ok?" He asked you after he was done. You looked up and nodded your head.

"Ok I think we're ready to go!" Jensen said happily. You smiled and got up and grabbed your bag and in no time you were walking out the door and heading to the airport.

You realized it was still cloudy and sprinkling a bit and you didn't mind. You were about to walk out to go to the plane when you heard someone call your name.

"(Y/N)!" You turned around and saw (y/f/n) waving at you. "Hey guys I'll be right back gotta use the little girls room" you mused. You quickly walked over to her "what?" You asked.

"Well I couldn't find you and we're going home today and you were about to get on the wrong plane" she said. "Uh yeah about that I'm not coming with you I'm going with Jared and Jensen" you explained.

She gave you a disgusting look and rolled her eyes "you are not going with them your coming home with me and we can forget about this whole thing ok?" She said in a snarky voice.

You were getting mad now "no I'm not, why would I go home with a bitch like you, you only care about yourself I don't know why you think you can act like this but it isn't gonna get you anywhere ok?" You said mocking her.

She grabbed your arm and started to drag you the opposite way when suddenly you got yanked back. She turned around ready to slap you when someone grabbed her arm. You looked up and was met with puppy dog eyes but quickly looked to a pissed off Jensen who was still holding (y/f/n)'s arm.

Jared and you were both watching Jensen now and to be honest he looked like a super pissed off dean getting ready to kill any son of a bitch that touched Sammy.

"She's not coming with you and if you try to lay a hand on her again your really gonna wish you hadn't ok? Ok" Jensen let go and (y/f/n) quickly walked away.

"Ok well we're gonna miss our flight if we don't get going" Jensen said walking back towards the plane.

Jared looked down at you and smiled "let's go" he said and you were on your way. All of you made it outside but now it was really windy and the rain picked up and there were paparazzi getting held back.

Jensen was in front and Jared stayed back behind with you. The wind always kinda scared you and you didn't know why but with the rain and the fans screaming you were shaking.

"Here" Jared said. He wrapped a arm around your side and pulled you into his side and you snuggled into his jacket hiding your face.

The fans erupted in screams and "I love you's" and before you knew it you were walking onto and nice warm plane.

You didn't want to let go of Jared but you had to sit down. You sat down and Jared sat next to you. Jensen sat down next to Jared as well and you didn't know what to do.

You snuggled up into your sweatshirt and stared down at your hands. Jensen and Jared were talking in quiet voices while you sat there. You brought out your phone and occupied yourself with Snapchat and instagram.

Your eyes grew heavier but you didn't quite want to go to sleep until you were in the air.

About 15 minutes later the plane was taking off and you breathed in and out relieved. You shut your eyes and unconsciously snuggled up into Jared side and fell asleep.
-
-
-
-
-
You felt the plane shake and then the pilot over the intercom "we will now be landing in Houston, Texas" you looked out the window and it was beautiful.

You were excited like a little kid on Christmas morning, you turned around smiling noticing Jared and Jensen staring at you.

You smiled and then felt the plane land and come to a stop. You grabbed your bag and made your way off the plane into the starry night of Texas. Sure it was dark out but everything still looked so wonderful.

You stood there and then a car showed up and everyone got in. About a 30 minute drive you reached a nice looking house and Jensen got out after hugging you and Jared and saying "see ya soon" and not a few minutes later the car came to another stop.

Jared started getting out so you did to. You looked at the house, it was beautiful and everything you've ever dreamed of. You started walking and made it to the door. Jared unlocked it and stepped in "welcome to my wonderful home".

You laughed and looked around, it was gorgeous. "Um I can show you your room and mine if you like?" You turned around "that would be wonderful".

Jared started walking up the stairs and went down and long hallway and stopped suddenly causing you to run into him. "Ok well here is my room it's not much but.." you looked around it was shocking. It had a huge bed that looked fluffy and would be hella fun to jump on.

There were dressers and a fluffy carpet and a small bathroom connected. Jared started to walk down the hall again and a couple feet away was your room. "So this is your room, we can make it to how you like it if you want and my room is just a couple feet away so if you need anything I'll be there." You nodded and said "thank you so much".

Jared walked out and you squealed. You ran and jumped on the bed but that was before your foot got caught in the blanket and you fell with a large thump!.

You sat up and rubbed your head and then Jared came in. "Are you ok?" He asked concerned. You played it off cool "oh yeah I was just getting ready for my shower and I dropped something and grabbed it" you said smiling.

"Ok.." he said smiling and walking back out. You face palmed "really you dropped something and grabbed it" you said to yourself.

You got up and got in the shower like you said. You felt clean and happy so you got out and got changed into a t-shirt and sweatpants and jumped on the bed and curled up after turning off the light.

You laid there in the dark and then your mind started coming up with unreasonable images. You started to scare yourself, you've never been in such a huge house before and only have one other person living with you.

You got up and walked quietly down the hallway to Jared's room. You walked in and made your way over to Jared's bed. You lifted up the covers and crawled in carful not to wake him.

You snuggled in "What's the matter?" Jared asked in a sleepy voice that you thought was adorable. "I..uh may have scared myself and didn't want to be alone" you explained fidgeting.

Jared didn't reply but instead wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you closer. Not a minute later his breaths evened out and not a second later yours did too.