4

Skim POV

"Holy sh-shit." I laughed, wiping a tear from my eye. "That's g-got to be one of the funniest things I've ever fuh-fucking heard."

That's bullshit, the funniest thing was seeing Roy faceplant into a wardrobe as he was trying to shoot a commercial. Although now that I'm drunk, everything seems to be absolutely hilarious.
I was feeling very, very lightheaded... and I was barely aware that the vodka was actual alcohol anymore. I was at the point in drinking where I had drunk enough for it to completely lose its taste, and now I was sculling it like water.

Robin looked at the wolf who was in our little 3-man talk-group and patted him on the back.
"Do you want to make out?" She said pretty loudly.

The wolf, who wasn't the prettiest thing, but the more I sculled the more attractive he seemed, recoiled at the noise.
"Yeah! If you're okay with it!" He yelled back for the fun of it.

I sat back and rested my arms behind my neck, leaning against the thick tree behind me. I liked watching stuff like this. Not only was it educational – Robin was a pro when it came to kissing (I used to practice with her when I was over at hers and her parents weren't home) – it was also quite funny to watch how the wolf went about it.

The wolf's tail predictably began to dart around behind him in dulled excitement... and he placed both of his paws around Robin's waist.
She made the first move, leaning in and planting her lips onto his, as her hands wrapped around the back of his neck to pull him in.

Well shit, he's going for that approach, horny bastard...
this would be a lot more enjoyable if someone gave me another drink right about now.

The wolf kissed back, getting into it a little bit more, getting more and more comfortable with the taste of the fox. And I saw a glimpse of his curled tongue poke the entrance of her lips.
She let him in, and held him a little closer. Now they were fully going at it, tongues exploring every crevice of the other's mouth, paws feeling up and down the other's back.

Robin's orange paw pressed against his collar bone, and then went down, down and down along his jumper until it tapped lightly against the leather of his belt.

"Robin." I slurred, realising that this was getting super sexual, super quickly.

The fox couldn't hear me. Probably because of the small and frequent moans that were emitted from her and her new acquaintance.
She ignored the belt and slid her paw completely beneath until only her wrist showed above the fabric of the wolf's underwear. She grabbed the wolf's pecker tight, and he your predictable fuck-boy moan before pulling away from the kiss out of sheer surprise.

I snickered. "Robin." I said again as I shook my head at the fox.

She whispered something into his ear, and then suddenly they were both standing up.
"We're just going to go and get some firewood." She slurred, as if I would actually believe that.

"J-Just a second." I said with a smile and gestured for the wolf to come to me.

The wolf, his pants looking like a tent at this point, panting with his tongue lolled out from sheer horniness; obeyed and walked over.

I waited until he was close enough, before I shot my arm out and grabbed him by the scruff, pulling him so that his face was barely an inch away from mine. He tried to back out but my grip was too tight, and I opened my mouth next to his ear.
"Protection?" I whispered into his ear.

His face was pretty much against my chest, breathing hot and steamy air. The wolf was giving off that scent canines give before sex... something they taught us in sex-ed that was actually useful.
"What?" He said. His voice felt deep and whiny to listen to, like he was a hungry dog and I was refusing to give him his dinner... well shit that's exactly what I'm doing.