Y/N couldn't placed herself down on one spot. The fact that she met a guardian was overwhelming her so much. She can't tell it to anyone and this was making her loose her mind.

She believed there were supernatural and mythical entities, like guardians but meeting one was beyond her imagination.

She paced down her living room back and forth, ruffling her hair frustratedly on the process.

"Oh yes! The book!" Y/N screeched as soon as she remembered something.

Brushing her hair with her hands after putting on her coat, she hurried herself to the library. As soon as she arrived, she inserted the key on the keyhole and opened it. She brought with her the ladder and carefully rode on it to find the certain book.

'The GUARDIANS.' That was the title of the book and she carefully took it with her as she came down. She placed it on the table and went through the pages.

People who can see the Guardians are the most fortunate ones. They were the ones who has a lot of contact with any of the sort and that was the reason why they can see them...

"Contact?" She asked herself.

She furrowed her eyebrows and thought of something. And it hit her. Those moments she almost died, someone was always there to save her.

Black clothes. Pale skin. Blurry face.

"It was him!" She shrieked out loud, realizing everything. That made sense now. That might be the reason why she could see him. Because they had a lot of contact before.

Because he saved me... she thought.

"But how on earth did I summoned him?"

That question lingered her head. Y/N then remembered what happened earlier.

~

"Yoongi..."

And with that, Yoongi appeared in front of her, twice as shocked than Y/N herself. But Yoongi managed to compose himself after that.

"D-Did you just summoned me?..." he asked

Y/N couldn't say a thing, even a single word. She was surprised.

"I... don't know," Y/N somehow managed to utter some words after that surprise.

Yoongi sighed then disintegrated himself again like a smoke, and with a split of a second, he was gone.

~

"Is it also because we had a lot more contact before that I was able to summon him?" she mumbled, asking herself again.

She breathed, filling in her lungs. She closed the book and took it with her to read a bit more on it.

"Please don't kill me Mr. Hadleigh for doing this..."

~

Yoongi was now waiting for the Earth Guardian, Namjoon. The latter was visiting some earth elves today. And Yoongi had to call him for a meeting. He had to inform them that someone could see him. And not just any human, it's a woman. It was Y/N.

The Fire, Wind, and Water Guardians didn't have any clue why did Yoongi suddenly called all of them. In the middle of work. But for the Life and the Soul Guardians might have some idea why Yoongi called them.

Eventually, Namjoon finally arrived as he suddenly swung the entrance door open. He then sat on the free space on the couch, which was beside Taehyung and Jimin who were giggling. They were giggling since the beginning and God knows what they were talking about. Yoongi wasn't even interested to know what about it.

"Alright Yoongi. Spill," Namjoon said, commanding Yoongi to speak. Yes, he indeed knew that it was very rare for Yoongi to call all of them during day time. When they had some meeting like this, he would definitely call them on the night time while the five of them somehow to finish their work. So Namjoon concluded that this meeting was very important that he had to call the six other guardians in the middle of their work.

"Some random human could see me," Yoongi spoke.

Everyone but Hoseok and Jungkook widened their eyes. Surprise was all over their faces.

"But that's impossible!" Namjoon uproared, still shocked.

"I know right. Yoongi must have made a lot of contact with that human," Hoseok commented, shaking his head.

"Contact?" Taehyung asked confusedly.

Hoseok nodded and smiled. "Yoongi here was getting closer to that human. He used to save her from death."

The Wind Guardian shrieked. "Oh holy entities! Yoongi saved some random human?" Jimin asked excitedly, expecting a direct answer from them.

"Yes," Hoseok answered.

"But how did that happen? I mean, he was the Guardian of Death. He supposedly watch her die and collect her soul," Jin said.

Everyone silenced on Jin's statement. He was right. Being the Death Guardian shouldn't save a human from her own death. That was taboo.

Yoongi chose to break the silence. "And that's the problem. She doesn't have any timer on her. I can't see her death..." Yoongi clearly explained, exhaling air.

"You should report this to the high-ups Yoongi."

Everyone turned their heads on Jungkook.

"He's right, Yoongs," Namjoon said. "This is new. The Heavenly Council must know about this."

Yoongi just nodded. "I'll report them immediately."

Taehyung hummed loudly. "But I'm curious though..." He said, putting his fingers on his chin. "What does she looked like?" he asked.

Yoongi let out a scoff before teleporting himself to the house's library. He had to get a certain golden key of the dimension's portal. That's the convenient way to The Heavenly Council.

"He left already? How am I supposed to see her then?" Taehyung pouted, crossing his arms acrossed his chest.

"I can take you to her if you want," Hoseok offered, smiling brightly at them.

Taehyung's eyes sparkled at Hoseok's offer. "Would you?"

Jimin turned to Hoseok too, nudging the opposite latter before he pleaded. "Please let me come too..."

Hoseok nodded, slightly laughing at their childish attitude. "Alright alright," he said then turned his gaze to Namjoon.

"I'll pass. Maybe sometime later," Namjoon said, raising his hands upwards as he stood up and headed to the door. He'll probably go back to his work.

Seokjin stood up too. He turned to them. "You guys take care. I have tons of work to do. I still have to visit the water nymphs," he said before following Namjoon out.

Hoseok then gazed upon the three men opposite him. "Guess, it's the four of us then. If you wanted to come Kookie, of course."

Jungkook let out a smile. "Why wouldn't I? I'd love to come."

Hoseok's clapped. "Great! Have a hold on me. I'll teleport us directly to her."