As early as 7AM in a peaceful morning, Y/N was already awake and was currently sitting on the kitchen together with Jin. He was always the first one to wake up - aside from Hoseok and Yoongi as they never sleep - in the morning. Jin was in charged in cooking their meals.

"Why are you awake so early Y/N?" Jin suddenly asked her as the latter was stirring the food inside the pot on the low heated fire.

Y/N scrunched her nose. "I'm going to Mr. Hadleigh to pass my manuscript. As much as everyone knows, I'm a human and I still have to work."

Jin nodded. "Point taken. Yoongi told me, you never eat breakfast. You should eat more often. You're getting skinnier."

"I'm trying, okay? Besides, how did he knew I don't eat breakfasts?"

The latter shrugged and turned back to what he was cooking. "I'm no position to tell you that. Anyway, you should ask Yoongi to come with you. We never know when the demons will attack you again."

"Nah-uh. I can go there by myself. He had to work, I can't interfere with that-"

Suddenly, Yoongi appeared on the room, cutting her words. "No way in the bloodly hell I would let you roam around town on your own."

Jin felt some tension around the atmosphere. To his delight, he finished cooking. "I better wake them up. You guys talk."

And with that, he ran himself out of the kitchen.

Y/N looked at him with a puzzled look plastered on her face. "Why not?"

"You just simply can't. I'll come with you," Yoongi answered her.

"But-"

"Silence or I'll kiss you."

Yoongi left the kitchen after that, leaving Y/N shut up and stunned.

Did he just threatened me with a kiss?

~

After they had their breakfast, Y/N started to walk from the Guardians' House down to town, followed by Yoongi himself. Yoongi insisted to teleport them but Y/N refused. She prefers to walk rather than teleporting. It only makes someone lazy.

Y/N tried to eat breakfast but she could only ate few. So Yoongi, as a man he was, ate the rest of her food. That surprised everyone though but they already understood the situation. The elemental guardians surprisingly remained on the house while Jungkook, Y/N and Yoongi left the house. Hoseok never left the house unless it's necessary so that makes them five. Spring season was fast approaching and since they were most associated to the seasons, they were planning something for the next season before it comes.

Minutes after, the two finally arrived at the town. They immediately headed to the Publisher's house where Y/N's stories were published.

"Good Morning Mr. Hadleigh!" Y/N greeted lively at the man who was writing something on his table. The older lad gazed up on her and smiled.

"My favorite writer has arrived! How's life? Hmm?" Mr. Hadleigh also greeted her.

Yoongi followed Y/N inside.

Y/N sat on the chair and grinned. "Life's always been better sir. Anyway, I came to pass another manuscript," she replied before handing the hard-bound manuscript on the opposite lad.

"Why am I not surprised? You just passed your manuscript recently, and now you're handing me another one? I'll say, you're a ledge!" Mr. Hadleigh commented as he accepted the manuscript and put it aside. Y/N giggled at his remarks.

[Ledge - (British) Impressive]

"Aww... You flatter me so much Mr. Hadleigh."

Mr. Hadleigh leaned on the table and folded his arms. Smiling, he spoke, "The manuscript you passed, it'll be published in this month. As expected from our best writer in town!" He enunciated, making Y/N clapped in excitement.

"Really sir? Wow, that's very great to hear," Y/N paused as she fished for something on her pocket. "Anyway, I also came to return you this," she said as she handed over the golden key of the library.

However, the older lad just grinned in response. "No worries child. You can keep it."

Y/N didn't say anything but just smiled and keep it on her pocket. She stood up. "Well then, I must be going now. I need to go somewhere."

"Oh sure. Why not?" Mr. Hadleigh laughed.

The two bid their goodbyes before Yoongi and Y/N went out from the Publisher's house. Yoongi turned to her.

"Where are we going?" Yoongi asked her.

Y/N looked at him with exuberant expression on her face. "I'm going to the museum. I need to know something for my next novel," she replied.

"Why do you work so hard? You just passed a manuscript," Yoongi asked again, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Oh please, don't ask me that. When fresh ideas come, its better to write them down before I forget all about it," she answered, giggling.

Yoongi could see how happy she was. Might be because her another novel will be published  soon.

Minutes after walking down town, they finally arrived at their next destination. Y/N entered, followed by Yoongi. She pulled out her small notebook to write some notes on it. Amused, she wrote down on the things she found interesting on the museum as she passed by on different things stored in there.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was clearly unamused and felt so bored. Being a guardian, he have seen all of this while living on his million years and everything stored in the museum doesn't surprise him anymore.

Except for one thing, Y/N was on the part where the God of War, Ares' blade was laying. It wasn't covered by any glass.

Before Yoongi could warn her from touching it, some random children accidentally bumped her, causing her to touch the blade. Yoongi widened his eyes. He immediately came to her and held her wrist.

"You touched the blade!" He shouted at her, making her a bit scared at his voice. Yoongi's eyes softened but the agitated look on his face didn't changed. "Come on. We need you to hide!"

"Why?"

"It's the God of War, Ares' blade. You don't supposedly to touch it. You're a human. Only the holy entities can touch it and they're the ones who moved it here," Yoongi said.

"Then what should I do? It was an accident," Y/N asked, frightened for her life.

"You can't convince the God with that. You need to hide-"

But before Yoongi could finish his sentence, an earthquake has suddenly happened.

"Who lowly human touched my blade?!" Someone roared outside and when it did, the ground was shaking even more.

"Bloody hell. We're too late..."