Y/N went out from the bathroom after she bathe. As per morning routine, she never dressed herself on the bathroom but on her bedroom instead and that's the reason why she came out from the bathroom. Wearing only a white bathrobe, she went out with an attempt to get her clothes and get dressed immediately. But not all things went exactly how she planned it to be.

There was Yoongi, looking at her. He seemed like he was waiting for Y/N to come out.

With widened eyes, Y/N shrieked out. "Ahh! What are you doing here?"

But Yoongi replied nothing. Instead he came closer to her, pinning her on the wall. Y/N didn't know what was he trying to do but whatever it was, she hoped it wasn't worse than she imagined. Y/N could even feel his hot breath, sending shivers down to her spine. She looked at him directly at his eyes. She couldn't move. It was like she was drawn to his trance and she hated to admit that she liked it.

"Do you really want to come with me?" He asked, in a deep husky voice.

Y/N couldn't speak but just nod as a response.

"You can come with me then. Get dressed," Yoongi said, parting himself from her.

Yoongi saw how Y/N's eyes looked at him with glint in her eyes. She was very happy and excited. And the next thing Yoongi knew, Y/N cupped his face and kissed him. Yoongi widened his eyes at the sudden action.

Seconds after, Y/N realized what she did. Shocked, she get away with him and looked down. "I-I'm sorry-"

But before she could finish her sentence, Yoongi grabbed her waist and kissed her passionately. It was her turn to widen her eyes. But later on, she closed her eyes as she slid her arms, wrapping it on Yoongi's neck and deepened the kiss. She responded on his kiss. It's like she was drawn to him. She felt like nothing but only them on the universe. Their lips were in perfect synchronization.

Yoongi parted from her and both of them breathed heavily, gasping some air.

"Get dressed."

That was the last thing Yoongi said before he disintegrated himself, teleported somewhere else.

Y/N stood there frozen. She touched her lips and she felt her face was burning out of pure embarassment.

She cupped her face and said, "That was embarassing!"

~

Yoongi, on the other hand, teleported himself to the house's library. He was wearing the same expression as Y/N as soon as it him what just happened.

She stopped kissing me. Why the hell did I grabbed her and kissed her again?!

Seconds after, he felt something on his body. It seemed like different. He felt like he was recharged. The ticking of everyone's death, he could hear it very clearly. He felt his power getting stronger somehow. And that confused him.

~

Bringing a sandwich that was made by Jin, Y/N was following Yoongi wherever he went to collect souls. The two haven't spoken to each other since that incident happened and until now, Y/N was still embarassed on her actions. If only she didn't kissed him, that would never happened.

"I came to collect your soul human," Yoongi spoke as he looked on the dead elderly man's soul. Surprisingly, Y/N could also see the souls. "You'll be sent to the Judgement World for the Gods to decide where you'll be placed in the afterlife."

Y/N didn't said anything. Yoongi snapped his fingers and a black oval appeared.

"Enter human," Yoongi spoke again.

The human's soul seemed to follow everything what Yoongi commanded as it indeed came inside. After that, the black oval disappeared.

Y/N couldn't hold it anymore. She couldn't hold herself being silent. And to top that, curiousity overtook her.

Y/N asked, "What was that black thing that just appeared?"

"Portal to the Judgement World," Yoongi replied infinitesimally.

Y/N nodded and asked another question again. "You told me that every single time, someone dies... So shouldn't you be teleporting everywhere at this moment, right?" she wondered.

Yoongi gazed up on her and said. "I only came personally to those sinful souls. My power will take the rest."

She hummed. "Wow. That's so nice. Your powers seemed like have a mind on their own," Y/N remarked in awe.

Yoongi turned away and shrugged. "I guess so. All of us can do multi-tasking and we have been doing that for millionths of years now..." he paused. "We can't take our job at once that's why the Gods gave us powers to help ourselves on taking care of our own work. Our powers somehow created another creatures to help us."

"Another creatures?"

"Yes. The four elemental guardians has fairies with them. Jungkook has shadows. And Hoseok has angels. In my case, my powers created Grim Reapers. Since they are the product of my powers, you can say, I created them," Yoongi explained.

"Well, that made sense. So fairies, elves, nymphs, mermaids and et cetera, were all created by the Guardians?"

Yoongi nodded. "Yes. Though, those six has more mythical entities with them, however, as the Guardian of Death, I don't know anymore other than what I mentioned."

The latter then turned to her. "Come. We have our next target," he said as he grabbed her waist.

~

It was 12AM when Yoongi decided to get back home, bringing the sleeping Y/N with him. He carefully laid Y/N on his bed covered him with blanket. While on his work, Y/N couldn't help herself but to sleep due to exhaustion. It was 7AM when they left the house and they spent the rest of the day collecting the sinful souls from place to place.

Yoongi sighed as he looked at her. Now that Y/N was asleep, he needed to go to the high-ups again. He needed to see her.

Since he can't teleport himself that far, he went to the library and get the golden key. It's the most convenient way in going there. Yoongi grabbed it and hold the key in the air before twisting it. It doesn't need a physical door or anything. That key was magical and once you twist it on any space, there will be a huge opening on the air, creating a portal on where you stand.

Yoongi stepped in and total darkness enveloped the environment. And there he saw the Goddess of Wisdom and Knowledge, Athena. She was enormous compared to Yoongi, given that she was a Goddess.

"What brings you here Guardian of Death?" The goddess asked him.

Yoongi kneeled on her. "Pardon me, my merciful Goddess. I have to come here to ask you something."

"Ah. You fell in love into a human, isn't it?" Athena asked. She seemed to know Yoongi's purpose why he came at the dimension. "Guardian of Death, that human is your other half."

"But I don't understand... How's that possible?"

"Guardians have they're own other halves destined by the gods ourselves. That other half completes a guardian's life and with that, they'll be your weakness and strength," Athena explained thoroughly.

Yoongi nodded. Wondering, he asked again, "In that case, she is the reason why I felt stronger when we had a direct contact, isn't it?"

"Yes."

The latter nodded again at her answer. "Another question, my Goddess. Why was she attacked at the other day then?"

Athena hummed. "She was your significant other and that she was very rare. Most especially humans like her are delicious to the demons of hell. I suggest, you protect her with all your might. When she die, you also die and by that, you will be no longer a guardian."