"Live with me, Y/N," Yoongi said.

Y/N narrowed her eyes in shock. Did she hear it right? She wasn't imagining right?

"Wha-What?" Y/N stammered, surprised at what Yoongi told her two seconds ago.

Yoongi fixed his gaze on her and looked at her eyes deeply, like he was connecting her soul. "I said, live with me, Y/N."

Y/N couldn't help but to push Yoongi and separate herself from his grip. "A-Are you crazy?! Why would I even do that?!" She asked loudly.

The opposite latter didn't show any expression at all. He already expected that the woman would definitely decline his offer. But he has to persuade her or else, she would be dead.

"You have to come with me. Staying here alone might get you in too much danger. Those succubi, they might hunt you back. Do you want that?" Yoongi convinced her calmly.

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows. "But why would they do that?" She questioned again stubbornly.

Yoongi cupped his face in frustration, massaging his temples after that. "Ugh. You're making my head hurt... Listen here human. I'm not doing this for myself but I'm doing this for your safety. Do you want to die?" He said, irritated at her pragmatic self. "If you want to die then have it your way..." He continued, turning around, ready to teleport himself to somewhere else.

But before he could teleport again, Y/N instantaneously held his hand to stop him. Yoongi turned his gaze on her.

Y/N swallowed. "O-Okay, I'll live with you..."

The corners of Yoongi's lips quirked upward at the woman's answer. He successfully convinced her.

"But first,"  Y/N suddenly said, making Yoongi's expression changed into confusion. "Let me pack my things. I can't live with you having nothing to wear," she continued as she headed herself to get her bag and started packing her clothes and important belongings.

Yoongi smiled.

After some waiting time, Y/N finally finished herself from packing.

Yoongi asked, "Is that all?"

Y/N nodded in response. "Yup. I also brought some papers with me so that I could still work on my novels."

The opposite latter exhaled. "Alright then. Get a hold of me. I'll teleport us to our house," Yoongi commanded her who immediately did what she was told.

And with a split of second, they disintegrated in the air and the second Y/N knew was she was on an unfamiliar room. Brick and wood but completely different. It was more magical.

"This is my room. You can sleep here," Yoongi said, startling Y/N at his sudden statement.

Y/N automatically turned to him and raised an eyebrow. "What about you? Where will you sleep then?" she questioned, careful not to upset the opposite latter.

Yoongi let out a scoff. "I don't sleep human."

"Why?"

"'Cause I'm a Death Guardian. Someone dies every single time..."

~

After some unpacking, Y/N decided to go out from Yoongi's room. The latter immediately disappeared the moment he told her why he never slept. Y/N was left with no choice but to unpack her luggage instead of standing there like a complete idiot.

"Yoongi left me in this mysterious house I don't even know to begin with..." Y/N said dumbfoundedly. She crossed her arms against her chest, puckering her lips.