십 [END]

"Bloody hell. We're too late..." Yoongi said as he grabbed Y/N and placed her on his embrace, and with that he could easily protect her from the falling debri.

He teleported outside and flown in the air. He saw the other guardians outside.

"What happened? Why is the God of War here?" Hoseok asked, with pure terror on his eyes.

"Y/N was pushed and accidentally touched the god's blade," Yoongi replied instantly.

Everyone widened their eyes. "What?!" They asked in horror.

Thunder and lightning struck in every part of the town, people were screaming, buildings were falling apart and there's Namjoon trying to stop the earthquake. "Guys! I can't thwart this earthquake for too long! Plead the God and beg for mercy!" He shouted.

Even for Namjoon, as the Guardian of Earth, he can't stop the God's overwhelming power, given that the ones that gave their powers were the Gods themselves.

The God of War laughed at the scene. "Stupid Guardians. You can't stop a God like me. You're powers are weak!" He roared out loud.

"Selfish Gods. They never cared on anything except themselves and their pride," Hoseok hissed.

Volcanoes started to erupt and continuous raining started to pour. The elemental guardians immediately headed themselves to stop the calamity before it will endager the whole humanity. However, Ares called for demons. Not just ordinary demons but the demons from hell. As a God, it wasn't hard for him to call these creatures. Despite being the God of War, he could effortlessly gather troups of demons to attack them with his command.

Hoseok left. Yoongi placed Y/N on the ground while he fought the demons. And by doing that, he pleaded the God. "Our powerful God, please don't do this! Y/N didn't mean to touch your blade! It was an accident!"

"So that human was the one who touched my blade, huh?! Pay for your sin lowly human!" The God roared again, commanding a demon to held Y/N and choked her.

Yoongi's eyes widened at the sight. "Release her!" he commanded.

"Foolish Guardians! They will never listen to you!" The God uproared again.

The guardians were obviously tired from trying to stop the calamity. The God's power was too much powerful to them and it's beyond their reach. They were exhausted. Yoongi was exhausted and everytime he fought the demons that tried to stop him from coming over to Y/N, it seemed like their number wasn't even reduced. It's making him more exhausted and exhausted. The God's laughter howled all over the place.

As the demon was choking Y/N, she felt breathless and with that, it affected Yoongi. He grasped his chest as too much pain kicked in, making him hissed and his legs grow weaker that he fell down on the ground.

"Yoon...gi!" Y/N managed to scream when she saw Yoongi fell down on the ground. But she was choked by a demon. She tried to get away from its grip but it held her neck too tight and it's making her weaker and weaker.

Unanticipatedly, new hope arrived. Hoseok appeared on the site and before him, there's the Goddess of Wisdom and Knowledge, Athena. "Stop this at once, Ares!" She demanded.

Ares laughed, in a deep mocking voice. "Now my sister tries to stop me?"

Suddenly, the demons disappeared. It was probably because of Athena. Y/N crawled over to Yoongi's body and put his head on her lap. "Yoon...gi..." She cried while caressing his face.

The calamity also stopped. It was all thanks to the Goddess Athena.

"You're harming the humanity! If you would harm them more, father Zeus won't be happy when he found this out. The result of your Battle with Hercules will happen again if you wouldn't stop!" Athena said, threatening the War God who silenced after her sentence.

And with just a blink, the two Gods vanished and the dark skies were morphed into bright. It started to rain again. However, Y/N was left with Yoongi crying her heart out. Yoongi lost too much powers.

"Please Hobi! Help him!" She beg Hoseok who was standing in front of them.

But Hoseok sadly shook his head. "I can't do anything, Y/N. Deficiency of power is dangerous to us and he used almost of it. I'm sorry."

Y/N helplessly caress her man's face. Yoongi's finger touched her cheeks and said, "Y-You're so beautiful, Y/N... I-I always keep my eyes on you... Don't worry..."

Y/N cried even more. "Please! Don't leave me Yoongi! No! You.. can't!" She yelled, cracking her voice at the end.

"I'm sorry..."

Y/N tears were falling constantly from her eyes. Without warning, she leaned in and kissed him.

Surprising all of them, Yoongi glowed after the kiss. He flown on the air with unidentified lights surrounding his body. Somehow, his body absorbed the lights that surrounded him.

It didn't took too long to Yoongi stood firmly with a smile on his face. He was finally recovered. Y/N ran up to him and hugged him tightly. "I thought I almost lose you..." Y/N said while crying. Yoongi hugged her and kissed her head. Y/N separated herself and kissed him once again, sliding her arms on his neck.

"I love you."

Yoongi smiled.

"I love you too, human."

~

After that calamity, they all returned on the Guardian's house. Somehow, Yoongi still didn't want her to live with herself alone so he persuaded her again to live with him for the rest of her life. Y/N didn't even complained one bit. She also had known that her life has extended longer than she expected.

I never would have imagined that he was my love of my life and that we couldn't live without each other... I was blessed. To have him. It felt so surreal. But it did happen. He's my other half and I'm also his...

Unexpectedly, someone's arms embraced her on her waist. And Y/N knew who it was.

"What are you doing out here dear?" Yoongi asked her.

Staring on the starry sky, Y/N smiled and leaned her head on his neck. "Nothing. I just needed some fresh air."

Yoongi smiled and also gazed up on the sky. "Come on. You need to sleep..." he said soothingly.

Y/N turned her head at him and smiled. "Alright."

And with this life, I never felt so happy... And I won't regret meeting him on the light post...

The End