Part 13 - Elijah.

Dominic's POV

Dominic's POV

The phone goes dead and I feel my lungs slowly collapsing. More lies. Lies, something I will always hate and something that can tick me off at any given moment. Pushing the table away from me, I stand up and storm downstairs. Red blurs my vision and my breaths come out ragged. I feel like a bull, a bull who just wants to bulldoze everything in its way.

"Mr-" Holding out my hand, I stop Aiden from speaking, "Now now." Barging into her room, I search for her until my eyes fix onto my target, "Elena." Her comb falls out of her hand as she meets my gaze. "Dominic, What happened?" I slowly close the door with my foot, not once taking my eyes of my bullseye.

"Now, everyone respects you in this house and mafia, right? Everyone thinks 'our' amazing, caring mama can never lie to us but, I do not think it's true."

I walk towards her, making her gulp, "Would you like to explain to me- your leader, who the hell holds the ture identity of Rose Romano Russo?" Her eyes barges out of her sockets as she breaks a sweat. "Explain now, Elena or forever hold your peace."

I grab onto her hand, testing her, "No." She looks up, looking at me directly, "She does not deserve to be dragged into this right Now. It is to early for her to come into the picture."

I throw her hands back and grip onto her chin, "You do not fucking understand, do you? She is in danger! Meir already knows the truth! If I do not get to her on time, your precious little Rose that you have been hiding for twenty one years will die."

Rose's POV (The Real Rose Romano)

"I would lock you up in the car, if you do not get out." He crosses his arms and pouts, totally ignoring me. "Fine, have it your way." I lock the car and start walking away knowing just now he would start screaming and crying for me. As I near the entrance, I slow down waiting for his war cry but I get nothing. Can he really be this stubborn?

I turn around to find him giving me a death glare. Are you serious right now? Sighing, I walk towards the car, unlocking it and opening his door, "I promise you I will get you a phone but for now you have a tablet to play with." He sits still, not caring to look at me.

"Elijah! When I speak to you, you listen and look at me. Do not show me this kind of attitude." I do not like rising my voice at him but raising a child alone is not easy, especially when he can be this stubborn.

I sometimes wonder if his father is this stubborn as well? Without thinking twice, I reach inside and grab onto his small body while I pull him out of the car, "Let me go!" He starts kicking me but I hold onto him with my dear life, "HATE YOU! I WISH I HAD MY DADDY WHO GIVE ME EVERYTHING, YOU MEAN!" I lock the car, tears blurring up my vision.