| 2 |

Jade

I sat in my dining room drinking from my mug when there was a knock on my door. I get up and walk to my door and peek through the peek hole and see Yulee playing with her hair and I open the door and she smiles.

"Hey bestie, did you get my text?" She asks and I shake my head no, not even looking at my phone this morning. She hums and walks with me to my dining room and sits next to me at the dining room.

"The boys have a photoshoot and they want you to come." Yulee smiles and I frown a little.

"They want me to come? Why?" I ask and she leans towards me.

"What do you mean why? They loved you!" Yulee smiles and I hum.

"Fine, but I don't want to be a distraction." I say and she flicks her hand down.

"You won't now go get dressed and I'll get you some phrases to say." She says and I nod and head to my room to get dressed in a pink sweater, blue skinny jeans and pink lace less vans and I walk to the dining room and I see Yulee writing on index cards. She finishes the last one and stands up and places my pen back in my glass mug and she smiles at  me.

"Let's go, here on these cards are basic phrases and questions to ask and I wrote the English translation, how it's supposed to be written and the Romanized version so you can pronounce and say it." She says and I take the cards and she leads me to her car and we get in.

~~~~

We get out the car and the slight chilly air blows through and I make sleeve paws with my hands and I follow Yulee and I see the same seven guys but different hair styles. Yulee smiles and bows to a couple of the people and she quietly tells me to do the same and I follow her directions.

"Annyeong chingudeul." Yulee smiles and they look over and wave at her and walk over to her, saying hello.

"Ah Jade, glad you could make it" RM says and I nod with a smile.

"Hello!" Jimin smiles and I waves

"Jade I practiced." Jin says and stands in front of me.

"Hello, my name's Jin and I am handsome." Jin says and RM just looks at him blankly.

"You knew that already." RM says and I laugh a little at the two.

"Suga hyung!" Jimin calls and I look over at a guy with black hair who was sitting on the curb and he looks over at us and gets up seeing me and walks over.

"I don't think I talked to you yesterday but...my name is Min Yoongi." He says holding his hand out and I shake his hand.

"Jade."

"We gotta get busy but it was nice seeing you." RM says with a smile and I quietly say okay and Yulee and I watch them walk away and she turns to me.