| 10 |

Jade

Today was the day the boys were leaving to go on tour. I was going to miss them honestly but I wish them happiness and success. They've been so helpful to me this whole year and I can't help them enough. I wasn't able to see them go to the airport because I had work but they did stop by before they left.

~~~~

I open the door and saw my seven friends standing there. I let them in and I hand them each personally hand made gift bags for them personally. I take my last picture with them and I wish them well and send them off with a snack. Before Taehyung left, he gave me a tight hug and I try not to cry. I feel his shoulders shudder and I rub his back. I let go but he just holds me tighter.

"I'm going to miss you Jagi." He whispers and I go back to hugging him tightly

"Jagi?"

"I love you Jade. I always have." He says and lets go and looks me in the eyes.

"Please, wait for me." He says and I nod with smile.

"I'll wait for you." I smile and he cups my cheeks and leans quickly pecks my lips before hugging me again and jogging off. I smile and walk back into the apartment and grab my phone.

Me: Guys...

Lee: Huhhhh?

Me: Tae kissed me

Ade: BOUT TIME ONE OF YALL MADE A MOVE

Lee: Honestly cause just listening to you both call each other friends...heck no

Me: Whatever

Ade: I'm so glad you're out of your depression

Lee: I am too

Me: I wouldn't be without everyones help

Lee: Especially Mr. Kim

Ade: I think is Kim who saved her

Me: Kim saved me

Kim Taehyung, thank you

The End