Chapter One

As Aziraphale adjusted his bow tie, and slipped on his shoes, he could hear Crowley in the kitchen a few doors down. He made sure that his shirt was pulled down and his jacket was pulled down. Then he checks his pants and when he was satisfied he walked out of his door to see Crowley attempting to make Pancakes.

    "Thanks for spending the night," Aziraphale spoke softly as Crowley flipped the pancakes.

    "No problem, I needed it to, and your guest bedroom was really comfortable" He paused placing a pancake on one of Aziraphale plates then sliding it toward where he was sitting. "After the almost apocalypse, I didn't want to be alone and thought you wouldn't want to either,"

"You would be correct," The Angel said smiling while putting butter and syrup on his pancakes. Crowley sat down next to Aziraphale with his pancakes and started making them, as he reached for the syrup he brushed Aziraphale hand and only Crowley someone who had seen the microscopical movements he had for years would realized he was startled at the touch. While dragging the syrup back to himself Crowley of careful of not brushing his hand again.

After breakfast, Crowley left to head to his apartment, but before leaving he spoke to Aziraphale saying "Hey, angle if you want me to come over, you can call any time," He smiled slightly before leaving. As he did Aziraphale walked back to his room, falling on his bed. He knew that the slightest touch freaking his out was so... so "Pathetic" he whispered to himself, tears falling down his face. He sat that way for another fifteen minutes, before wiping his eyes and walking to his bookshelf. As he browsed he saw a book that he had re-read a few times and loved it. As he pulled out the first Harry Potter book, he walked over to his living room sitting down and reading. He attempted to read but ended up re-reading the same passage again and again, before giving up. He thought that he had learned how to cope, to deal with not being touched, but that demon and the occasional touches, they killed him, and broke him down. He walked his book back over to the correct spot. Hoping it would work, he walked into his bathroom he stripped and turned the shower as hot as it could go. He got in and as it got hotter on his back, it barely helped.

He stayed in the showered for about half an hour, before realizing that nothing would stand up to the touch of Crowley, but he saw Crowley this morning. He tried his hardest not to touch him after he had the first time. Like the thought of them touching was worse than Armagarden. Aziraphale changed into thick pajama pants and what humans called a hoodie. He felt they helped a little.

But they could only help for so long.

WC Chapter:492

WC Total: 492