Chapter Two

The next day, Aziraphale woke up early, he walked to his draws and chose his normal outfit, making sure that all of his clothes where as covering as much possible. He walked to his kitchen, and rather than breakfast like he normally did he started the coffee, while he read the paper and saw that there were still stories about the crackin even if they were deeper in the paper. He read about speculations of people, laughing to himself, before flipping the page. As Aziraphale finished his coffee, he went back into his room and double check his outfit before heading down to the bookstore where he sat in the back of the room with the first Harry Potter book. As he read he watched the store and checked people out when they wanted to buy a book, before continuing to read.

    By the end of the day he had finished the entire book, and headed up to his apartment. When he walked in the door, he was shocked to see Crowley sitting on his coach waiting for him on the coach.

    "Hey, sorry I just dropped in, I uhm.. I didn't uhm, want to be alone tonight yet." Aziraphale nodded smiling while quickly walking over to the kitchen.

    "Do you want anything to eat Crowley?" He shook his head. Giving him a friendly smirk.

Aziraphale turned into the kitchen blushing madly. As he walked over to the fridge he pulled out some ingredients. As he made some bacon, steak mix. He poured two glasses of wine and brought this plate of food and the wine out. He handed a glass to Crowley careful to avoid touching and then went and sat on his chair, setting down the drink and food to sit down. As Aziraphale ate he could see the Demon in the background staring at him. He tried to avoid eye contact. Hoping instead to just keep eating, but at about the halfway mark. (Which took about 30 minutes for the Angle) Aziraphale spoke up

"Crowley, I wanted to know why you where. Uh. Staring at me."

"I uh. I uhm." He stopped trying to talk his checks turning bring red. "I was just making sure you weren't choking. I saw heaven and if you ever have to go back there because you get discorporated. I will feel so bad. They are so awful their."

Aziraphale smiled at Crowley, having slight tears in his eyes. "Thank you for caring so much." He smiled fondly at Crowley.

Now what the Demon had told him was not a lie per say. But there was a deeper reason, and by deeper he means 3 feet deeper. He means his dick.

As the meal went on, Crowley could tell that Aziraphale was eating even slower and more careful than ever. If that was possible. So he continued to keep his eyes on him, to keep up appearances, frequently getting lost in his eyes. As the meal finished, and both the wines had been drunk. Aziraphale wandered off to his room, leaving the door creaked open a little bit.  

Around an hour later after yelling at some people online about being wrong about being homophobic Crowley walked toward the door that housed his bed. While walking by he heard Aziraphale pacing, and Crowley could tell it was pacing because he did a lot of it himself. He tried to think about why he might be pacing, and the only logical explanation is he had made him really uncomfortable with all the staring and now he was upset because he wanted Crowley to leave. Crowley thought long and hard and decided it would be best to stay tonight and not stay again, even if he needed it. He hated the idea of Aziraphale being upset.

As Crowley went to sleep, he wondered if he would ever be able to want to sleep again in his house. Crowley didn't know why but all he could think was that the warmth the house of an angle produces is so much greater than the house of a demon.

When Crowley finally did drift off, the silence of his mind flooded away any doubts about the idea Azirapale might be mad at him.