Chapter Seven

The two super naturals woke up the next morning, normally Crowley would not like being here this much, but with Aziraphale actually allowing touching to happen, even if small. It made him so willing to stay and wait for him. He would have waited for him for as long as he needed of course, but being in love with someone who won't touch you or allow you to touch you and living with them, seems a little reckless. But he was here to stay, and here to help.

As the day went forward Aziraphale checked his phone to see he still hadn't replied to Anathema and decided to accept and come over later that day with Crowley. Anathema sent a winky emoji and eggplant emoji in response, and Aziraphale got an idea. He walked over to Crowley who was drinking his coffee, and Aziraphale showed him the phone.

"Anathema sent this as a response to accepting tea and inviting you." When Crowley saw what she sent, he seemed to stop working. His face seemed to turn more and more red as the seconds went on. "What does it mean Crowley, maybe we are having eggplant?" He asked watching Crowley try to speak but ultimately closing his mouth.

"Uhm, the wink, uhm emoji, is supposed to mean, like flirty, and the eggplant, well the eggplant is what the kids use a lot to, uhm." He muttered out something and even though Aziraphale knew damn well what that emoji meant this was to funny.

"What did you say Crowley." He looked at the Demon giving him the look that Crowley knew all too well, the kind that led to crepes, to Shakespeare's play becoming famous, to a stain being removed from a coat.

"The Eggplant emoji is used to represent a dick." He said, so face Aziraphale could barely understand.

"Please repeat that dear." Aziraphale spoke.

He said it again and when he finished he made eye contact with Aziraphale who was on the verge of bursting out laughing.

"That was too funny dear." Aziraphale mocked at Crowley. "You do know I am smarter than I seem."

"NOT, FUNNY ANGEL." Crowley growled out smiling at the giggling Aziraphale. Crowley realized that this is the happiest he has seen the angle in a long time. He smiled at the angle before sticking his tongue out at him.

"We should probably head out, don't want to be late. Could you drive us." Again the look that could make Crowley do anything. Aziraphale could use that look and ask him to marry Beezlebub and he would and would do it well.

"Sure thing angel." He paused. Before reaching half way to Aziraphale's hand. Wanting to hold it, but not wanting to push any unspoken rule, but when Aziraphale reached out and grabbed his hand, he knew it was the right way to go. The two walked to the Bentley and stopped holding hands as they got back in. Crowley pulled the car out and drove slowly (For him) Though London, before getting on the highway. When they reached the highway, Crowley brought his hand to Aziraphale, which made his flinch backwards.

"Sorry Angel." Aziraphale felt awful that a simple touch made him jump backward.

"Not your fault, I'm the one who's broken." Aziraphale whispered the last part, but Crowley still heard it and his heart still ached for the Angle's pain.
"You angle are not broken, you are damaged, by the angels, by the humans, by me. If one of the groups had helped you, you wouldn't be damaged, but you aren't broken."

Aziraphale nodded, wiping tears from his eyes. "I love you Crowley."

"I love you to angel." As they drove Crowly could sense that Aziraphale wanted to say something.

"What's up angel."

"What do you mean."

"I can sense when people have questions on their tongue." Crowley looked toward Aziraphale.