Chapter Nine

"Well Crowley, like we they said, we are dating and we know that you have hidden your relationship for centuries."
"No no no, one we are not dating, we have gone on a few dates but we are not official, and the way we hide it was trying to keep it low key. We would meet, we have meet up spots already known," Crowley paused taking Aziraphale's hand before continuing.
"You all are really dumb so as long as you keep yourselve pretty low key, they won't find out."
"WE ARE NOT DUMB!" Beelzebub and Gabriel shouted at the same time.
"See normally, I would say you aren't dumb, but I will say that the angels and demons didn't find out about us until we started making trouble. Before that we were buying each other creps and I was saving Aziraphale from being discorperated every other week."
"Fine our respective offices are a bit dense. But how will we have excuses to see each other." Gabriel winned.
"I would recommend that you tell your co-workers that we need replacements, you two both nobly volunteer. Boom. Now you are here 24/7."
"That is smart Crowley. Well me and Gabe should get going."
"Wait!" Aziraphale spoke up. "When you two transfer down we should make plans for some double dates."
"Agreed." Beelzebub spoke "Until we meet again."
At that Beelzebub and Gabriel walked out of the book shop, holding hands. Crowley looked at Aziraphale like he was crazy.
"Why would you invite them to have double dates with us?" Crowley asked.
"Well, I thought since they know about us and they also have something to lose. I don't think any of the four of us should be to upset about keeping an eye on each other." Crowley realized the good point made and nodded.
"We should get evidence of them being together, so we have it as black mail in case they ever decide to become testy with us." The two nodded.
"Now, I want to nap, would you care to join me Love." Aziraphale spoke.
"I would love to Angel." The two went upstairs to Aziraphale bed and laid down, Crowley once they were both lying down facing each other took Aziraphale's hands and kissed them. The angel giggled and Crowley scooted closer, and they became closer than they had been in all 6000 years of being on earth. They truly loved each other. As they laid Crolwey looked at Aziraphale and smiled at his angel with his eyes closed. After about ten minutes, Crowley leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on the nose. Aziraphales eyes flew open and he jumped upward.
"Love are you okay?" Crolwey asked, realizing now he had crossed a line.
"Uh, I, um yes, I just need some air, I'll be back." At that he was out of the bedroom and Crolwey could hear a car start and then as he looked out the window he saw it drive away. In under a minute he had ruined the night and scared away Aziraphale.  He knew what he had to do to make it up to his Angel. He ran out to the Bentley and got in the driver seat. He started the car but before he started driving he realized he didn't know where to find his love, but decided his house would be a safe bet, then the park, and then Anathena's house.Then he wouldn't know where to go. He started toward his apartmet, and when he got their he saw no car, but he still decided to check it out.
    He walked into the house and saw nothing of notice, so next he decided to try the park. He got back in the Bentley. Starting to drive toward the park. As Crowley drove he had Queen playing in the back seat, nearing 100 he pulled into the park parking lot and got out he walked the park first checking where the pair normally sat and then checking the rest. As he walked he saw no one except for some dude spray painting a mural on a park bathroom. He walked back to the car, and started the long trip to Anathema's house. The Bentley blasted Queen as they drove, Crowley was getting worried, had he scared his angel right into the enemy's hands. Had he been safer he knew the pair would be at home together rather than apart and at risk. He drove, getting closer to Tadfeild.
    He pulled into Tadfield and drove up to Anathema's cottage that she had decided to keep after Newt and her started dating. All he wanted was to hold him Angel.
    As neared the cottage all he felt was entire need for Aziraphale to be their and for him to be safe, even if he didn't want to come home he would know that he was safe, and not. He didn't even want to think about it. He pulled up to a cottage and saw that there were two cars in the driveway, he pulled into the driveway and parked the car, before he got out Anathema was their.
    "Is he in their?" Is all Crowley said before Anathema could start.
    "Yes, he needs some time Crowley." Crowley nodded.
    "Uh, can I sleep here in my car, I don't want him to." He paused not wanting to explain more "I don't want him to be here without me here, our old sides might come and attack, and I might as well drink holy water if that happened and I wasn't here to protect him."
    Anathema nodded before looking down at her phone and blushing. She looked back up at Crowley .
    "Why did it take so long to get here, he was here about an hour and a half earlier than you?" Anathema questioned.
    "I didn't know where he would be, had you lived closer, you would have been first, but I check my flat and then our park, then I sped here." She nodded. I am going to go back in. Crowley nodded.
    "I'll be here."
    "Listen he'll be fine, by the time he got here, he had calmed down and was just drained," Crowley was happier after that news and allowed Anathema to go inside.
    Inside Aziraphale was sitting on the couch, still lightly crying. When Anathema got into the house she walked over and re-embraced Aziraphale.
"What did you tell him?" He half sobbed out.
"That you were doing better and needed some time, he just was worried that you're old sides might come back and hurt you. He knew you needed time but had to protect you. He is staying in the car."
"Thank you Anathema, for everything."
"No problem Zira." She paused "Do you want some tea."
He nodded the tears already better. She walked into the kitchen and put on a pot of tea. Aziraphale walked into the kitchen and sat down while the kettle boiled.
"Did you ask why it took him so long?"
"He needed to check his flat and your park." Aziraphale's eyes closed and he smiled.
"He really does know me." He paused. "I almost went to both of those places before realizing he would check their first. I really do love him." Anathema walked over to Aziraphale and placed a cup of tea in front of Aziraphale. Anathema poured a cup of tea into a thermos. She paused and walked back out giving the tea to Crowley before coming back in.
"So what do you need for the rest of tonight?" She asked.
"Can I sleep?" He asked.
"Ya I will show you to the bed, I'm gonna sleep on the pull out couch."
"Anathema, don't worry, I can handle the pull out bed, you can sleep on your bed."
"You sure?" Anathema asked, before walking into the small bathroom off the kitchen washing her face before bed.
"I'm sure, I will see you in the morning."
Aziraphale went back into the living room, and pulled out the couch. He first sat their for a minute, looking out the crease in the window seeing Crowley sipping the tea in his Bentley, he was visibly tapping on the wheel. He smiled before laying down on the Pull out couch. He closed his eyes and tied to sleep. It took him awhile but he finally fell asleep after a while