Prologue: 'Death is only the beginning.'

'It's the last day of AX 2019 and I haven't found a decent Frostmourne replica yet?!!' Frustratingly thought Y/n as he kept browsing the booths for that legendary badass sword from WoW.

At the corner of his left eye, Y/n saw a glint and there before him, laid on the booth table is the sword he madly desired and searched for 3 days!

Y/n walked up to the spot and asked the seller if he could take a good look at it and he nodded to show his approval. Y/n inspected the replica and then his eyes flashed with a greedy and adamant glow.
Its handle feels slick AF, the blade doesn't shake, and the edges are extremely sharp (definitely not toned down).

"Excuse me sir, is this Frostmourne replica available for purchase?"

"You came at a good time laddie, I was about to close up and leave", the booth seller loudly replied.

"This high quality sword would normally sell for $250 however, since I'm leaving for the season, I'll give it to you for $220!
What's say you?"

"Shut up and take my money!", Y/n.

"Straightforward and adamant! This is how men with youth and vigor should be! But instead they hide behind their monitors for their convenience nowadays!", boisterously shouted the booth seller.

"Kwuhahahahaha, ain't that the truth!", Y/n laughed.

"Want it wrapped or boxed?"

"Boxed please", Y/n. (There's so many uses for a cardboard box. After all it's only made of paper).

"Have a good day sir and thanks for the sword!", Y/n shouted.

"No, thank you for buying it off my table. To be honest I want it gone!", the booth seller shouted.

After Y/n's fun purchase, he participates in some events until the main building closed at 6 pm. Y/n takes an enthusiastic walk outside the area of the LA Convention Center and onto the streets of LA pondering on which restaurant to grab a bite.

As he giddily walks near a small but dark alley enveloped by the 9 pm gloom, he hears muffled screaming from the direction of the tiny alley.

He turns to the source and found 3 men pinning a female cosplayer against the wall.

The one holding the girl's left arm has lanky frame while the other one holding the right has a taller build(6"2") and the last guy who is lowering his pants is a bit on the shorter side with ripped muscles wearing a gray leather vest. He laughed lecherously thinking no one's stopping them.

Y/n smiled as he thought to himself, 'Looks like I will have that chance to finally taste fresh blood.'

Y/n quietly disassembled the box case and took out Frostmourne. As he crept closer with the black colored box as a cover and the sword in hand, he stabbed the short 'steroid' man through the right side of his lower back and pulled his sword out, crippling him as he falls down to the ground screaming in pain.