Ch-18 Mysterious Call, Glorious Breakfast and Reunion at Star Eater!

Arawn and his gigantic new familiar Mydas head back to the campsite to regroup with the others who defended Arawn's temporary base. However, little did he know that his clash with the SSJ3 saiyan caught the attention of various powerful dragons and creatures who wield immense power.

Arawn: "Dynamo! How much time is left before the main course is ready for eating?"

Dynamo: "BLOOP! BLOOP! 1 hours and 52 minutes left!"

Arawn: Sigh, (With that much time left, I'll have to introduce Mydas to everyone back at the campsite. I wonder how everyone on Star Eater is doing? Oh right, I have to find some familiars for the Dark Elven brothers and my cute followers.)

??????????: RWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUR!

Hm?! That roar! WOAH! Mydas turned his massive head to the source of the low-key roar! Damn! I almost fell off! Wait a second! If I can have that specific Dragon imprint itself on me, then I don't have to fight it! 😁 TBH, I don't want to kill it! 🤦‍♂️Even though it's quite large but it will never grow as big as Mydas!

Arawn: "Dynamo! Scan the area for any spikes of energy excluding me and Mydas!"

Dynamo: "BLOOP! BLOOP! Found one large life energy signature and its rising drastically! Location 13,000 feet northwest and 9,000 feet below ground level!"

Ok... I'll use Frost Spire and Ice Manipulation to extend its length as I penetrate it through the ground below my feet. I'll ask Mydas if he's willing to speed travel to the energy's location.

Arawn: "Yo Mydas! Do you mind if we take a little detour to that energy spike from earlier? We could find a new family member!"

Mydas: (Nods head of approval), HISSSS!

Arawn: "Ok! Let's not waste any timmmmmmmmme!"

Without finishing my sentence, I hang on to the crowned horn of Mydas as he slithers with the speed of a super-powered bullet train! That only took 10 seconds! Jesus! I guess Mydas really wants to try that pit-baked Prime Alpha Mountain Boar leg! Not that I blame him though.

All right, let's start digging! As soon as I prepare my Ice Spell, Mydas stabs the ground with his sharp-bladed tail and pulls it out leaving a mile wide hole as he grins with smug satisfaction! I turn towards him and say.

Arawn: "You really want a piece of the pit-baked Prime Alpha Mountain Boar leg don't you?"

Mydas: (Excited mood), HISSSS!

Arawn: "Gotcha! It's time! Look out below!"

After saying that, I turn my back and fall backwards down into the abyss and use Air-Float to stabilize my footing in the air! I finally reach the ground as I observe the subterranean chamber as crystals that range from tiny to gigantic fill the room! Then, I focus my attention to the crystallized cocoon that's radiating a vast energy throughout the area! When I take a closer look at it, the crystal cluster looks very beautiful!