Ch-20 How Do You Like Your Revenge Served?

(WARNING! This chapter contains graphic violence, some disturbing scenes, and torture.
Viewer discretion is advised).
With that out of the way, let the show begin! Kwuhahahahaha!

Tristram's(Blueberry) POV:

*Sigh* Things took a bizarre turn for my life. I was set up and sacrificed to a cursed sword, rescued by a very young necromancer who has a twisted and insane thinking process, I became friends with Vampire Lords, and I'm taking a very enthusiastic walk with my benefactor along with his companions. However, I have a sinking feeling that I may have signed up for something that's outside my level of understanding. Good grief.

Necromancers, Bloodmancers, Puppetmasters are the sworn enemies of the Holy Trinity Dominion, and anyone who's not classified as human beings are looked down upon by the Dominion's doctrine. Lord Arawn is a necromancer and yet he saved me. He didn't seek anything in return and even fought against the evil spirit of the cursed zweihander! Not only that, he even defeated it with the legendary Light Magic! Light Magic is a lost magic that the Holy Mages, the Three Priestesses and the Head Patriarch seeking enlightenment from the teachings of the Three Goddesses of Light! I'm very curious about how Lord Arawn can use Light Magic. But his heart isn't pure enough and his mind is as twisted as the roots of an unhealthy Bastenoak tree. From what I've seen so far, he hasn't forsaken his morals and justice yet. The kid's actions are proof of that assumption.

Another thing that irks me is the skeletal rune-blade he wields gives off a suffocating evil presence, and standing near it makes me feel cold. This freezing pressure and oppression is similar to the cold nights of the unforgiving winter months. But that's not the only thing that frightens me. It gives off a similar aura like that of a holy weapon. I couldn't remember anything about a skeletal sword with a grim design from the Dominion's records. I might have to stop by the library and dig deeper into the history of the last battle against the Undead Emperor. More importantly, we're getting closer to the hidden base.

I'm almost there! The next step to my revenge is gaining information from her on the current whereabouts of that bloody heathen who sealed me in the blessed mercury along with that cursed sword, Souledge! Prior to my sealed state, I was drugged by the Imperium Army's Third Commander who had a collection of aphrodisiacs.  I should've refused her offer of wine back then but it's too late now. When I was under the influence, I tried to resist the carnal urges from my own body but it was futile. I can only watch with shame and guilt as my vision became blurry and drowned in the sea of pleasure. Several hours passed before I lost consciousness. Then, it went downhill from there as I spent my weeks chained and being a toy for that lady and her followers.

?????: "Blueberry? Are you in there?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and turn to my tiny floating benefactor who's waving his hand in front of me.

Tristram: "I apologize for worrying you, Lord Arawn. I was just overthinking things."

Arawn: "Are you sure? This is my face of doubt here. Are you absolutely positive that you desire the revenge you seek?"

I stare at the young mage with an annoyed scowl but I take a deep breath. My answer is...

Tristram: "I won't be satisfied until I finish it with my own two hands!"

Arawn: (Claps), "Well said! Well said! I'm super hyped as well! Ah, we arrived!"

Back to Arawn's POV: