Son Hyunwoo

There was time when Hyunwoo thought it was the best for him to just die. For more than ten years he has been mistreated by his own parents, he live alone, he was disowned and he blamed himself for what happen to his late little sister decade ago. Up until now, he still has a nightmare about his little sister who was drowning in the heavy flow river. The river that killed his own sister.

He remember the whole family went for a picnic. His parents, himself, his little brother and his little sister. He was eleven years old back then. Hyunwoo sat down under a tree as he reading a book when his little sibling came running towards him. Hyunwoo was a chubby boy back then but his little siblings called him bear because they like to hug him like a bear especially his little sister who seems attached to Hyunwoo the most.

She likes to climb up on Hyunwoo and asked him to carry her around. Not having so much choice, Hyunwoo did like his sister want him to do. He did not want his sister wailing and his mother beating his ass.

"Oppa, what are you reading?", she asked as she sat on Hyunwoo's lap and his little brother hugged him from behind.

"I'm reading a novel.", he answered his little sister. Hyunwoo did not looked up to see his little sister curious face but he continue to read the book.

"Hyung, what is novel?", the little brother now asked. Hyunwoo groaned and close the book before setting it aside. He pulled his sister into a hug did a headlock on his little brother.

"You rascals never leave me alone, right?", Hyunwoo laughed followed by his two siblings. His little sister laughter is the best, call him stupid but he think her laughter sounds like a machine gun to him when everyone said it was not.

"Ah oppa!", his little sister whined. "I was just asking.", she pouted. Before Hyunwoo could say anything, his little brother did.

"Ya, don't you know? He's reading adult book? It something like kissing on the bed.", his little brother said. That is so adorable and Hyunwoo had to laugh. His little brother was a bit upset because he laughed at him.

"Let's go. Let's play together.", his little brother pulled his little sister away and play by the river. Hyunwoo was still laughing but he stood up and walked to those two.

"Be careful you two.", he said as he playing along with his little siblings. Feeling a little bit guilty for making the little ones upset with him. Suddenly, his little sister went a little bit far away but Hyunwoo managed to look after her.

"Hey, I said be careful. You could fall sweetie.", Hyunwoo sounds worried and went to his little sister, followed by his little brother in his arms. His little sister could only giggles at him and before he could pulled his little sister away, she accidentally slipped and fell into the heavy flow river.

"Hyung!", his little brother screamed, totally shocked. Both of them did not know how to swim. Hyunwoo turned around to call his parents because he was scared. He wanted to jump into the heavy flow river to save his sister but he could not.

"Dad! Mom! Help!", the eleven years old Hyunwoo scream on the top his lungs.

But he was too late. He could save her but he did not.

"Hyeyeon!!", was the last time he called his little sister's name.

"Hey, Hyunwoo!", a man shook Hyunwoo's sweating body. "Wake up! You're having the nightmare again!", the man said as he shook Hyunwoo's body. Surprise with the shook, Hyunwoo jolted from the bed and look at the guy in front of him with panic.

"Wonho...", he whispered. "She came again...", he added.

"I know...", the man, Wonho spoke.

He too seems hopeless to see his own bestfriend who was witnessing his little sister drown and dead in front of his very own eyes and was blamed for something that he did not do. It break his heart.