Find You

After waking from a long comatose, Hyunwoo has been by himself trying to figure out what was actually happening to him and why does his friends has been quite suspicious of something. He doesn't know what was happening because he has no memories about what was actually happen. All he knew- as what his friend told him, he had a major accident and has been into comatose for almost a year. It was unbelievable. He couldn't accept the fact but as time passed by, he finally get himself together.

After a few months of looking for himself, he finally found a piece of his memories that he hope helps recollecting his memories.

He found himself standing in front of a house. It seems familiar but he failed to recall anything that related to the house. He also does not know how he knew the password of the house. It was not his birthday. It was a random number he suddenly remembered. As soon as the door opened, he stepped inside. The house was dark, a bit dusty but cosy. The vibe of the house was familiar, the familiar smells lingers around.

He walked around but did not find any trace of him, yet. That was until he discovered a room which full of paintings, paints, brushes and all the art stuffs that you could name it. Hyunwoo went inside and look around, hoping he would found something- at least. It was all a normal paintings in the room. The view of sunset at the sea, city scape and a few potraits of a woman.

"Wait a minute...", he whispered before walking towards the potraits. He took one of them and he had to admit the woman in the painting was indeed beautiful and he was wondering who is she. He put the potrait aside and take a look at another potrait in the same area. It was the same woman from before. The only different was the pose, clothes and background.

He was about to put the potrait down but a sudden flashback hitting him. His head hurt so bad which he accidentally dropped the potrait on the floor. In his vision, he saw someone. The same woman from the potrait he discovered a while ago but everything seems real, alive. Everything around him feels like moving, only he the one who stay still. He could hear the sound of a breathing, scent of someone but he had no clue about who. Then, the woman from the potrait came and approached him. Giving him the most beautiful smile that he could ever see and hugged him but was froze. He could not move, even an inch.

It has been a few weeks since he dream of the woman in the portrait and he keep on dreaming of her. Now he was so sure that the woman is someone he knew. He wants to find who this woman but he had no clue. He had no where to go but to his friends.

As soon as he reach the house he went a few weeks back, he texted his friends the address and asked them to come. Of course, his friends on the other hand knew what place is that. They were worried about him but in the same time, did not want him to know the truth because the truth will only hurt him, so bad.

"Hyunwoo, how did you find this place?", Hoseok asked as he stepped inside, followed by the others. Everyone was cautious, not trying to be suspicious but they had too. Considering of what had happen to their friend a year ago, they would stay cautious all the time.

"Does that mean, you know this place?", he turned around, asking his friends who seems taken back.

"Well yeah, of course we do.", Jooheon answered back. "This is your house and we often came here.", he said, trying to save the situation. Everyone had an agreement before, event before Hyunwoo gained conciousness. He must never know what had happen in the past, especially in this house.

"Oh? Really?", he nods before leading them into the room which he think was a studio. The others did not dare to speak anything, afraid that they might spill something that they should not. Hyunwoo then reached to the woman potraits and showed them.

"Do you know her?", he asked. No one nods their head and no one shakes their head. "So you guys knew her.", Hyunwoo sighed before putting away the potrait.

"Hyunwoo, we all have agreed to not let you know about this. You have been away for almost a year. I don't know if it's a good thing that you lost your memories or not.", Hoseok started. "First of all, how did you find this place?", he asked.

"I had a dream, like I have been here.", Hyunwoo said. "I dreamt of her too. Everything feels real in that dream but I couldn't remember who she is. I'm trying to collect my memories and it hurts, Hoseok. My head hurt. You guys have to tell me what was going on.", he paused. "Why did I become like this?", he said.

Hyunwoo could not believe for what he heard just now. He feels like have been fallen into another realm of dream. He looked at every single person in the room, making an eye contact with them. "Is it...true?", he asked once again.

"Yes.", Hyungwon said. "I know it was hard for you to believe in us but it's true."

The woman in the potrait is his girlfriend. In the dream that he had of her was he was stucked in a very, very dark place where he cannot see anything. There, he built up some courage to run away from this place but not to avail. He was stucked and seems like could not ever move. However, the woman reached out her hand, she seems like having a lot of injuries and wounds. Scared as he was, he reached the bloody hand of the woman to move and run into another place that feels safer. He feels like he was dying but he came to the rescue.

"It was you who gifted me with the world again.", he whispered.

"In order to save you, she offered herself and now she stucked in another dimension.", Changkyun said. "We tried to track her down with everything we had, everything we can but seems like we need to work more on it.", he added.

"I promise you, we will bring her back.", Kihyun said.

"Keep on faith, keep on hoping that someday we will meet her again.", Hoseok said.

"Wait for me, I'll find you like a miracle."