Potions

"Where have you been?!" Harry asked. "It doesn't matter!" Hermione replied before walking into the dungeon where there potions lesson took place. Harry, hanging his head down, walked inside the dungeon. "Hey, Potter!' Malfoy yelled. "Shut up Malfoy!" Harry replied. "Don't tell me to shut up," said a disgusted Malfoy, "at least I'm not a loser!" Ron quickly stood up from his seat and glared at Malfoy. "Problem Weasley?" Malfoy asked. "Just your face!" Ron chuckled. "That's 5 points from Gryffindor Weasley," bellowed the potions professor - Professor Snape, "now what's your name?" With a big sigh, Ron replied with, "I'm Ron." Suddenly, Professor Snape slammed his hands on the table. "I'm Ron, professor!" Snape bellowed. "What?" Ron asked, confused why Snape had said he was Ron. Hermione elbowed Ron and whispered, "you didn't say, professor!" Snape turned and walked to his desk which sat at the front of the class. "You Weasley's just get more and more stupid! That's another 10 points from Gryffindor! Now be quiet and copy down everything I say!"
After potions had finished the three friends walked around the corridors of the great castle trying to find the great hall so that they could eat their lunch. "What's our next lesson?" Ron asked. "We have double flying! It's going to be great!" Ron exclaimed. Flying was the only lesson Hermione wasn't looking forward to doing. Most people would have flown before and probably knew a bit about how to do it but Hermione didn't know anything about it. She had re-read Quidditch Through The Ages loads but flying wasn't something you could learn through reading and that scared her.
Eventually, the three friends found their way to the great hall and tried to eat some lunch but they had, had such a bit breakfast they weren't hungry. "Come on, let's just go to flying!" Ron grunted - who had never, not been hungry before...