The Library

Once their flying lesson was over Hermione ran to the library before Harry and Ron could follow her.

In the library

"Draco!" Hermione said, relieved she had finally gound him. "Hey, Hermione! You alright, you looked like you had seen a ghost last lesson!" Malfoy chuckled. "I wondered where you were going!" Harry said, panting after chasing after Hermione. "Wait, you followed me?!" Hermione asked. Ron them came around the corner, he clearly had been walking instead did running. "Why are you even hanging out with her Malfoy?! I thought you hated muggle-borns!" Ron said, assuming Malfoy knew about Hermione's blood status. "You're a mudblood?! How couldn't you tell me?! You're disgusting!" Draco yelled before storming out of the library.
"Wow, thanks, Ron!" Hermione said sarcastically as tears started to fall down her face. "I'm sorry..." Ron apologized. "Just go. Both of you. I don't want to talk" Hermione said as she choked back her tears.

A Few Hours Later

Hermione walked up to Harry and Ron who were sitting on the sofa in the common room. "Ron, Harry... I'm not mad at you. I was just upset," Hermione apologized. ''It's ok Hermione. We're here for you," Harry reassured her, "we're sorry for ruining your friendship with Malfoy. Aren't we Ron?" Ron nodded in reply and said something under his breath. Ron sat there, he didn't get up to see how Hermione was, he didn't even look at Hermione, instead, he just sat there. He just sat there and stared into the fire blazing fire that was Infront of him and was secretly glad that Hermione and Malfoy wouldn't be talking anymore because he didn't trust Malfoy and didn't want Hermione getting hurt.