Broken Heart

2 years later

"Hey, Granger!" Draco said as he walked up behind Hermione and kissed her cheek.
"Hey, Handsome!" Hermione said.
"Hermione, don't hate me. I just need you to do what I say. Please?" Draco whispered.
"Yeah ok, I'll try."
"I'm a deatheater now. I don't want to be but I don't have a choice. My father found out about us. He said I had to walk out of your life or kill you so, please. I'm going to walk away from the castle for the last time now and you can't follow me! Don't ever try to contact me or find me! Move on with your life. You're amazing Hermione. No one could ever be good enough for you so please, don't go for a low life. Go for someone who truly cares about you! I love you..."
"KILL ME! I WON'T LIVE IN A WORLD WITHOUT YOU!!! I love you! Kill me Draco!" Hermione yelled.
"I won't kill you! I couldn't ever bring myself to do that Hermione. You're my world and I promise that one day you'll forget me and you'll be happy."
"You're a liar!! Just stay and kill me! I'm begging you!" Hermione cried.
"Potter, come over here!" Draco said to Harry who happened to be passing by. Harry instantly ran over to Hermione and hugged her when he saw her tears.
As Draco slowly walked out of the castle he looked back once more and saw Harry holding Hermione and stopping her go to him. Then he looked forward and saw his father. Draco pulled some vines from a nearby tree and twisted them together before he enchanted them to become a bracelet.
"Hermione! Take this. It will glow whenever I'm near so one day we can be reunited!" Draco said as he ran over to her.
"Draco, I love you" Hermione whispered once the bracelet was on her wrist.
"I love you too!" Draco whispered as they both leaned into each other. Draco kissed Hermione fiercely and passionately and Hermione returned the kiss. Hermione wrapped her arms around Draco's body and he did the same. Then he lifted her up and span her around just before they pulled away from each other.
"Goodbye, Hermione."
"Goodbye Draco."
With tears running down their they each turned away and walked in opposite directions as they remembered everything the had done together...