nineteen

emaline smiled softly to herself, feeling the raspberry blush across her cheeks begin to glow.

"you guys are adorable together," paul smiled as the two laced their hands together.

"i'm worried about the press," emaline groaned, "they're gonna be all over us. or tom, really."

"i don't care about that," tom chuckled, "they can suck it, for all i care."

the cast sat in emaline's trailer, all enjoying their day off together. emaline sat quietly as tom and paul chatted, and she took a look at the people around her.

this was her family.

she looked to tom.

this was her home.

her heart swelled at the sight of her friends, and she couldn't imagine herself any happier than she was right now.

seb glanced in her direction with a warm smile while he talked to anthony, and paul did the same.

family.

she never knew she'd find that here.

it's almost like it was an accident she didn't plan on; she got the job, she came to set, and her life changed forever. she'd never in her life thought that anything so great would happen to her.

it was a happy accident, though. a good one.
one that was worth the wait.

there you go. sorry i took forever to finish this. i wasn't quite sure how to end it.
hope you enjoyed the story :)