11 | inflammation in the garden of god

Where white roses should bloom were shriveling deep into the pits of Hell. A heart made of gold turning into a fleshy mold of a human's and Draco's never felt so alive. The angel could feel absolutely everything. Every ounce of pain, every mental hardship, and every sexual fantasy he never thought about. A part of him felt unclean, shameful for his acts and thoughts, but whenever Harry showed up all of his doubts vanished into thin air.

Draco wouldn't pretend that all of this was undeniably wrong, but how come it felt so right? The angel begun an inner turmoil with himself. He could leave any moment, the time never told. He wanted to stay longer if possible, just enough time to get to know Harry more at least, but the demon was scarily stoic in all possible ways it was nearly impossible to break through to him. Draco didn't quit though, he continued to push.

Now, he sat still. The angel's flourishing wings covered him safely knowing very well what is about to go down between Cormac and Harry. He hadn't forgot what the other demon had done, and Harry had been rightfully pissed. The injury Draco had suffered put most of them in danger, but mostly Harry himself.

Harry told him before he left that it was best that Draco wasn't aware of what was about to happen to Cormac. He didn't wish for Cormac to injured like he was because the cut on his thigh was healing and he visibly remembered the pain he went through. He shuddered at the thought of Cormac going through even worse pain. How did people in here endure such things? That's a part of heaven he missed, but not necessarily if Draco was being completely honest.

Pain was a reminder that made Draco feel more than alive. More than an angel.

The tiny prick on his finger completely healed in no time whatsoever. He missed the bit of sting he felt, but he knew it wouldn't last forever. Draco begun to get bored, trapped in the confinements of Harry's grotesque house.

All he wanted was for the demon to return and give him attention, teach him more about the underworld and its secrets. If anyone knew Hell's secrets, it would certainly be Harry.

Draco unwrapped himself from his wings, the fluttering appendages dropping to the ground in boredom as a frown set in.

That's when he heard a click at the door. Immediately, he perked up, straightening his back and a smile replaced the frown quickly. But to partial dismay, the one who entered was not Harry, but Blaise. He was grateful to have some company, yet he only wished it was Harry. Draco shouldn't complain.

"Hey," the familiar soft voice echoed throughout the room, coming closer and closer towards Draco's presence. Draco didn't reply, he remained seated on the ground, legs crossed and only merely staring up at the demon.

"Harry told me to come and check on you," he explained which caught Draco's attention.

"When's he coming back?" The petite angel asked eagerly, grey eyes brightening ever so slightly.

Blaise shook his head and shrugged his shoulders while he took a seat decently close to the other with a space that kept in the middle.

"Not for a while. He's busy," the demon replied shallowly, clearly not giving any more reasons on why he won't be back. Draco put two and two together and firmly decided that Harry was 'busy' with Cormac still. The blonde huffed impatiently, arms crossing over his chest. A chuckle vibrated, Blaise amused by Draco's reaction.

"You miss him or something?" He teased, not really prepared for an answer. Although, that's exactly what Draco gave. With a affirmation of a nod of Draco's head, Blaise released a small 'oh'.

Blaise has a hunch that Draco may be catching feelings with the malicious male, but he was in denial for so long about it. As if an angel would love a monster like Harry. Apparently, he had been more than wrong. An intricate pull could be felt between the two that repulsed Blaise to no end. Precariously, Blaise would somehow fix this.