A good cuddle night

Leo and Donnie prepared a nice meal for them to enjoy, it was good and Jas enjoyed herself the whole time they ate the meal, this was something she missed so badly ever since they left the night she was sick and unable to be out on patrol... If she was she would have gone after them in a heartbeat, but instead she was tricked by Splinter and forgot what really happened and this made her think back to what she lost because of him... And how Mikey didn't do anything the whole time but help Splinter "Jasmine?" she looked up to see them looking at her with worry "Are you alright?" Leo asked as she noticed she hadn't touched her food for a while now.

She quickly nodded and looked at the food she was still not eating at the moment, but she wasn't eating still and it worried them badly with what might happen if she keeps it up in the end... They don't want something bad to happen to her because she's not eating at the moment and this isn't what they had hoped to happen from the very start of it all "Are you not hungry?" Donnie asked as Jasmine then turned to him and blinked before sighing which makes Leo move to pick her up and take her to the couch where she watched them move... And she was very confused the whole time.

"Would you tell us if something was wrong?" he asked, this made her look at them in slight surprise... This wasn't something she was expecting so she had no idea of how to answer that question right now so she simply nodded as they looked at one another sad about something that she didn't know about making Jas wonder what they were thinking for this to be happening right now of all times "Jas... Your not eating and it worries us... We love you so much and the fact that your not eating right after we got you back at last..." Donnie wasn't able to say anymore, it simply caught in his throat all of a sudden.

She scared them that much she knew well enough, the only thing is she didn't know what to do in order to fix the problem she had caused just now by not eating the meal they had prepared from them to enjoy together... It worried her that she might be causing problems right now to them "I'm sorry... I just-... I don't even know why I didn't eat" she explained which made her brother's look at one another in wonder of this new info given to them just now... It helped in a way but it wasn't much to figure things out on, but something then clicked in there minds as they looked at the time and then began to move with Raph taking the food and wrapping some plates and putting them into the fridge while the leftovers were in containers, Donnie washed everything as Leo picked Jasmine up.

This was very odd as she saw they were entering a bedroom... But it was much larger then a room for a single person or two, he set her down on the bed and then moved around for a bit collecting something and then placing it on the nightstand which made her wonder what was going on at the moment for it to happen, she turned to see Donnie and Raph walk in to lay beside her for some reason and she simply watched them do so... And then they began to undress her, it surprised her but she simply allowed them as then Leo joined in to undress himself and Jas before his brother's undressed themselves too right before her very eyes, she enjoyed watching them remove there gear, there were times when one of them or more would come to her room and remove there gear so they could be together.

She loved it very much, and for them to do it before her made it better as she smiled and simply moved a bit to help in getting her undressed a bit faster, they smiled at her and then began to simply discover her body... She at times gasped in pleasure from a spot they touched or even because they kissed one of her many sweet spots on her body while making them enjoy this when it happens every time as they simply watched her at times while she slightly moved her body from the pleasure she was being put in as Donnie moved her body in a better position, Raph simply pleasured her like he did in the past and Leo was simply watching her while his hand traveled down her body slowly.

There was silence in the room, but it was easy to tell that she was going to fall into pleasure thanks to them the whole time they would have sex and then cuddle once it was over, she gasped when Raph pushed inside of her in one swift movement... Donnie could tell that it was sudden and she might be in a bit of pain after it ends, it was the first of his worries as Leo then moved to hold her hand while keeping her focus on him as Raph moved, he was always a bit rough during sex... There was a number of times when one of them were in pain the next day which made Donnie shout at him often with Leo threatening him that the next time someone is in pain the next day after he had sex with them he would be banned from being with them.

Since Jas was scared of never being with Raph again, she held him and at one point slept with him... Pain coursed through her in the morning, when Raph asked she decided to lie as she knew that if she said she was in pain... Raph would be taken out of there group and so she kept the pain a secret for weeks without telling anyone the truth... Until a patrol almost took her life, it was sudden, they had been jumped by the Purple Dragons and one pulled out a gun to then shoot Mikey but she ended up taking the bullet as there brother moved to be behind her without knowing a gun was aimed at him, when she woke up in the morning... It reminded her of when she woke up on the cot, the guys were worried as they ended up discovering that Raph almost gave her a tear inside her body... But now she knew it was over and they were fine.