Romantic night

Leo arrived to find Saki and Karai waiting for him "Where is he now" he ordered making a ninja speak "We spotted him going into the sewers, we have a team locating him to capture him" he said making him nod and sit with the two in order to figure out a plan, as Leonardo was working with Shredder and Karai on a plan... Meanwhile Raph, Donnie and Jas were laying in bed relaxing while wondering what happened to make Leo like that "Did something bad happen?" she asked making Raph shrug "He can tell us when he comes back" he said making Donnie nod as Jas simply sighed and laid there on the bed "I hope nothing bad happened" she said making Donnie look at her with a gentle smile and a nod.

She really wanted to know now... But if she had to hear it from Leo then she would wait until he comes back if she needs to, she sighed as Raph's fingers ran in her hair slowly making her close her eyes as she moved closer to Donnie for comfort who purred lightly to help her go to sleep... She always thought they did this for a reason and now she was certain it was so they could do something without her knowing about it, when Donnie was certain she was sleeping, they began to move around the place to set a few things up "It's gotta be perfect Don. Last time we messed up badly with time, we gotta make up for it now" Raph said as his brother was working in the kitchen "I know Raph, but you know that problems always happen at some point so we need to be ready for anything" he said making his brother nod as they kept working.

Leo came back an hour later... He wasn't at all happy as he looked at his brother's "Mikey's here, it's possible he's here for Jas" he said making there eyes widen, if Mikey was now here this meant that Splinter might come here next if there little brother doesn't bring her back "Let's not tell her for now, we all want her happy now and in order to do that she can't know" Donnie said making them all nod in agreement as Leo then went to find Jas sleeping on the bed, he smiled and moved to join her there while Donnie and Raph worked on there own thing, she woke up when it was dark, Jasmine wasn't sure how long she slept but she knew that it was late so she got out of bed to get to the kitchen to make herself something to eat.

Instead she found candles lighting the place, the door closed behind her as Leo then grabbed her, slowly he pulled her shirt off and pinched her nipples gently while suckling her neck as she moaned in pleasure, her legs were gently pushed apart by Raph who lapped her wet cavern as Donnie moved over to the side to watch them with a smile and at times gaining Jasmine's attention "Let's have a good night" he whispered "A night you will never forget" he added as she got a full body quiver making them purr at her as a result, it kept going into the living room... The meal forgotten as all they cared about was being together at last after so much time apart.

Jasmine missed the sex, being with them like this made her enjoy it even more now that she had them close to her again, being pleasured and pleasuring them was the best thing to her as they kept going for a while now without noticing the phone ringing at all and simply focused on one another instead, Leo was the first to thrust inside of her and as Raph and Donnie waited for there turn... Jas could tell they were getting really horny from watching her getting fucked by Leo right now, her right foot was still on the floor but her left leg was bent to wrap a part of his shell while his hands held her in place as he moved... She couldn't help but moan from the pleasure he gave her.

When the two came, Jas almost fell to the ground if Raph hadn't caught her, they looked at one another until he got her laying on her back as he plunged into her, she moaned as her nails dug into his shoulders making him churr at the slight pain she was giving him at the moment but he didn't care at all... In fact he loved it since it was a thrill to him to feel, Donnie knelt down by her head, his cock out and twitching just waiting for his turn with her, she blushed and smiled as she slowly turned to her side to be in another position to be pleasured in, he smiled at her as she moaned and stretched out her hand so Donnie could take it making her blush as his eyes told her so much would happen, when Raph came she moved to straddle Donnie's lap with trembling legs.

He worried at first that she might fall because her legs would be too tired to keep her standing, so he held her waist to help her with some support from him as she then went down on his cock to get it inside of her to then bounce on his cock to pleasure herself, Leo slowly went to the bathroom to take care of a few things in there while Raph was resting from the sex he had with Jas... Who was getting tired so Donnie switched there positions to take over for her, when they both came she had begun to fall asleep making Leo take hold of her to then bring her to the bathroom where they all got washed up to then get to bed for a good night of sleep... Without knowing the danger that was coming closer to them that very night.