chapter 8: day2- what has been done

Here is a new chapter. Took FOREVER i know. Power went out so i thought. Eh why not.
Allen still doesn't know the purpose of a rattle.
Also hehehhehehehhe....this is a short chapter and it has a cliff hanger and now i know what it feels like to be the devil.
*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*

As soon as the words came out of his mouth the burning stopped. However now a new feeling settled in. Shame, embarrassment, hurt? He didn't know. All he knew was his ears ringing with the words and the urge to get away.

Merlin ran.

He left Leon alone with his mouth agape. Shock clearly in his eyes. One of his best friends just blurted out that their gay, then ran. Tends to be a bit shocking. Panicking Merlin raced straight*gay* to Arthur's room.

<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>

When Merlin left Arthur smiled up at the door and began eating. The sausage goes first. As he ate and waited for his servant to come back, he thought about the hug. About how Merlin's small frame fit in his arms perfectly. How he felt with his chest pressed against his back.

"I want it...I want him." Arthur though. He wanted a relationship with him. He wanted him in his arms. In his bed, he wanted to kiss him, and hold him. Which led to him thinking about his father. He knows most of the knights wouldn't care about him being with another man. Half of them have probably slept with each other by now.

His father however. He doesn't care about the knights being together but his son? He will never stand for him being with a man. So Arthur knows he can't have Merlin no matter how badly he wants it and he really wanted it.

His good mood now soured Arthur didn't notice Merlin's panic when he entered the room. Food now gone he stood up. As he walked towards the changing screen. "After training prepare for a hunt. We have the day and make sure to pack for the night."

He heard groaning and smiled. Knowing he was about to endure a rant about the woods and how much he hates hunting. Funny how Merlin can instantly improve his mood.  He took off his shirt and dropped his pants.

"Come on. We have all day free to do what we want. And you decided hunting was the best option." Merlin said coming around. His head down and looking anywhere then at Arthurs body. So he didn't see the blush that adored the servants face. Merlin grabbed the shirt that hung from screen and put it over Arthur's head.

"I dislike hunting, do we have to do that?" Merlin asked. As the princes head came through the top and his arms were covered with the fabric.

"What is so wrong with hunting?"

"It's not my thing." He grabbed the pants. Arthur balanced himself on Merlin's shoulders. Making him blush even more.

The servant helped the prince into his pants. Then Arthur asked, "Really, then what is your thing?" He realized that he never bothered to ask him what he liked. Besides being his servant he has no idea what Merlin liked doing in his spare time. What he liked to do. Did he like to read? Or perhaps he liked to take walks?

.....

Merlin had to bite his tongue, literally. As soon as Arthur asked, he started to say, "ma..." magic. He almost said it. He almost told Arthur about his magic. Well that's a perfect way to get hanged.

"What was that? You were saying something." Arthur asked. His eyes kind of wide. "What were you going to say?"

The burn was back. Increased even more than before. He had to clench his hands and dig his nails into his palm to deal with it. However, it seems the spell isn't taking kindly to him not saying it. His voice started working on its own. "I..." Merlin snapped his mouth shut. He was full on panicking now. Not only did he tell, or more truthfully yell at Leon that he was gay he's about to tell Arthur he has magic.

"Merlin?"

He was going to die. If the pain from the spell didn't kill him then Arthur will. "I..I was about...I was going to say." Merlin was full on panicking now the burning was making his eyes water and it was getting harder to keep his mouth shut.

Arthur was looking at him worried. He looked scared and his breathing was erratic and heavy. He laid his hand on Merlin's shoulder and it was like breaking apart a dam.

"I was gonna say magic! My thing is magic. I have magic. And this stupid spell is making me say this. I can't tell lies and it demands I answer your question, or it burn me from the inside. And it hurts, and it's forcing me to say this." On a good note the pain is completely gone now. On a worse note, he was about to be excused.

Merlin stares at Arthur terrified. "Oh god.... what have I done?"

*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<

Mwhahahahahahahaha... *evil laughter*