short- tis i! the speech!

This isnt a chapter. But it is kinda apart of the story.

*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*

If someone told him yesterday that pushing a servant to the ground would get him here. Here being surrounded by a bunch of knights in the armory. He wouldn't have done it.

He would have greeted that servant as a friend and sung his praises. But no he chose to bully the servant of the crowned prince.

So now he sat surrounded by a bunch of knights he just meet, and every single one of them wearing a glare on their faces.

Leon, the one who grabbed him after practice, sat down on a bench in front of him. "Sir...whats your name?"

"Im Sir Rowan, second son of Lord Borin." *i made that shit up*

"Right right. Sir Rowan. Now we didnt get to have this talk yet. We were gonna wait till you settled in. But seeing how your really dim. We decided to give you the speech early"

Rowan felt anger flare up at being called dim. But he wasn't going to say anything to one of Camelots best knights. However this "speech" has him confused. What did he do that warranted a speech?

"So Merlin, the servant of the prince." Leon said. "Hes a friend of ours. Hes princes Arthurs friend. Even if he won't admit it. Now hes not the strongest, and he tends to do some stupid stuff. However out of all of us hes probably the bravest."

Rowan wanted to scoff at that. A servant braver then a knight. He couldnt believe what he was hearing. How can the prince be friends with his servant. The knight opened his mouth to protest, but was cut short as one of the other knights spoke up. "Nope. Shut up your not talking right now. And we don't want your input."

Rowan shut his mouth. Doing as he was told. Leon smiled at him.

"This is really simple. Merlin has risked his life for all of us many time. Arthur more then others. No skills in fighting, and he still jumps into the heat of a battle. He get enough injurys from bandits, other magical beings, and his own clumsyness. He doesn't need dumb knight with an ego the size of a castle adding to them. Especially in his own home."

The knight being scolded looked down. Still confused as to why they cared so much about a serving boy.

"All we are going to say is down touch him. Dont look at him, dont talk to him. If yoi hurt him agian the prince will beat you bloody. And if he doesn't then we," Leon gestured around him to the other knights in the armory, "will."

Leon stood up, he patted the knight who is visible scared by now. "That was a good talk. See you again at training." Leon and the unnamed knights when to leave the room. As Leon got to the door he turned back to Rowan and said one last thing. "Oh don't go to the king about this either. We'll deny everything, and it your word againt several of ours. You'll be the one in the dungeons with out your knights title not us. Well goodbye for now." Leon finally left the room. Letting the door swing shut behind him.

Sir Rowan sat dumbfounded, and yet scared of his next meeting with the serv...Merlin.

*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*

As im writing this on a phone there are many typos. Forgive me for them.

And as i've said before i have a 2 month old baby. I can't update as regularly as i would like. He is colic and very fussy. He needs my attention more then a story. Some of you ask me to update and thats fine. But ive gotten messages of people harnessing me to update. This started out as a fun idea i wanted to write. It was suppose to be a one shot. I decided to make a chapter fic instead. I contiune to write it cause of the people who read it. But if people are going to harass me. And say, " hey bitch you need to update" which is a message ive gotten. I will stop writing this. I will discontinue it. Im doing this cause of my own enjoyment. And for you the readers. I have a kid. Im 18 years old. Writing is my outlet for stress. Please dont ruin it for me and for everyone else who whats to read this.