Houses

~2 weeks later~

So me,Mia and the boys have been hanging a lot more lately and we've been talking of moving in together.

We're thinking of moving into a big house and just split the rent so it's not a lot of money to pay for one house that isn't even ours.

So today we're all going house hunting.

We're all meeting at my house at 3 and its 12 so I decided to start getting ready.

I took a shower then after my hair was dry after about and hour I put it up in a simple ponytail then for my shirt I am wearing this maroon thank top,then some black and white sweatpants then just my black and white converse.

Something simple and comfy. 💕

After I was all ready it was only 2 so I just started scrolling trough Twitter until I hear the doorbell ring.

It was the boys and Mia.

Luke was the first one I saw when I opened the door. He was wearing something simple to,a 'Nirvana' shirt,some black tight jeans and his all black vans.

Ashton (the sexiest man alive) was wearing a black bandana,a simple white t-shirt,some black tight skinny jeans that looked a lot like Luke's,and his black and white vans.

Calum was wearing a black and grey baseball t-shirt,his black tight skinny jeans (that where exactly like Ashton's and Luke's) and his all black converse.

Michael was wearing a 'My little pony' shirt,his black tight skinny jeans (they were wearing the same jeans 😂) and his white vans.

Mia was wearing her '5 Seconds of Summer' shirt,some light wash high wasted jeans,and her black converse.

"Hey guys." I said as I gave Ashton a big kiss on the lips and the other boys a peck on the cheek and Mia a huge hug.

"So you ready to go,babe?"Ashton asked as he grabbed my waist.

"Yeah but we don't all fit in one car." I said as I giggled into Ashton's chest.

"Then let's call a taxi." Michael suggested.

"Okay" Luke said as he grabbed his phone and called the taxi.

-

After about 15 minutes after Luke called the taxi it arrived and we all squeezed into the taxi.

Michael in the passenger seat and me,Ashton,Luke,Calum & Mia all squeezed in the back.

We finally got to the neighbor hood where we planned to live in and got off at the first house were the real estate waited for us.

"Hello guys,are y'all ready to come inside?" She said as she walked towards the door.

"Yesssss!!!" Calum said as he jumped in the air.

"Okay." The real estate (which her name was Mary) said as she laughed.

We walked into the beautiful,big & expensive house.

It was so pretty,it had wood floors and white walls with 5 bedrooms (2 downstairs and 3 upstairs) with a bathroom in each room and a guest restroom in between two bedrooms.

And outside was just magical. A huge pool with a huge patio.

I loved it already.

"I think this is the one." I finally said.

"Yeah..." Everyone else said while still looking around.

"I think we're gonna get this one..." Ashton said as he put his arm around my waist.

-

A/N

So they're all moving in together and I'm excited for the next couple of chapters.

And I might post again later bc I have no life.

And I tried to make it long but idk what you consider long so....

Bye 😘💘