Escape the Night 1 (Pt. 1)

Joey and I go back to the church, Joey rips the crystal from the carnival masters chest and we stare at it. The crystal brings back the ones we lost, and Joey knew who I wanted. Alex...He's in there, I can feel his presence, the question is... Can I survive another night?

mina's pov

Joey and I looked into the stone and saw Liza, "L-Liza?"I say. "Joey? Are you there. This is your chance to make things right. We need you. Please. Please come save us"Liza says. I look at Joey, "You have to save them"I tell Joey and he nods. "We will...Even if I forget that we are a team"Joey says and I nod.

~~~

Joey and I drive to the estate where the first killing night was played. I grab the box as we drove off in a dark, cloudy field. We meet up with Mat, Nikita, Maddison and Monica. Mat and Monica admired the crown in awe while Maddison and Nikita looked at the glowing stone from the Carnival Master.

"Is it bad to mention I invited someone to the party?"Nikita asked as Bretman came in. "No not at all, I brought a partner as well to go in with Joey and me"I tell Nikita and Minwoo smiles coming along. "You brought Minwoo along"Monica says and I nod, "Last time he came along on one of our trips we went to jail in Vegas"Maddison says.

"What?"Joey, Nikita, Bretman and Mat say. "Bad time to explain"I say, "Come on! He'll be good this time, we'll...bad...i don't know"I say and Minwoo nods. "Promise to do as told!"He says and Maddison and Monica just nod.

Jael and her partner came in. She placed a map showing us where our dead friends are being held, "To enter the Museum of the dead, we need to create a gateway to purgatory."She says, She tells us that the crown generates power , the cursed artifacts has an evil to cut through the barrier and the life crystal allows us to enter without dying.

Jael tells Joey that he'll lead Bretman, Nikita, Minwoo and I to our friends while the rest go to the roof. "The museum collect should be avoided at all cost"She tells us. Jael and her partner open the portal and Minwoo, Joey, Bretman and I enter the portal. I look back, "Uh...J-Joey"Minwoo say.

"What happened?"Bretman asked, "The portal, it closed"I say. "Are you saying we're stuck here?"Minwoo asked, "Come on"I say walking. "Yeah, We need to focus on our mission"Joey says as we head towards what we can only assume is the museum of the dead.

We get there and hide behind trees and bushes to see two woman walk out. A dark woman who looked like the master of it all and another woman with snakes on her head and blue skin. The two woman open a portal and leave while four guards stood by the door, "Lets go"He whispered as we snuck around.

minwoo's pov

We enter through some vines to see nine cases with people in them. Joey and Mina stood in front staring in a mixture of surprised, scared, happy, confused faces. "Oh my god"Joey says, "Joey i'm scared"Bretman says. "Is this...what you were talking about?"I asked Mina and she nods. "The people that died each night, they're...here..."Mina says looking at them.

Mina looked around touching each case. She had told me the stories of each night, and I basically knew them like they were on the back of my hand. She told me who they were, how they acted, how they died... She stops at one and looks up, "Alex..."She says touching the glass.

I look at the case, Alex... The man that almost won, but died and broke Mina badly. Sending her body into an evil mindset, killing her inside and out. "Joey..."She says and they meet eyes, Joey stood in front of Colleen's statue. "He's here..."Her voice was soft almost a whisper she looked like she was gonna cry, but out of happiness.

I notice this strange magical energy from the middle of all the glass cases. Joey picks up this sharp weapon, giving me the torch. "What's that?"Bretman asked, "What are you gonna do with it?"I asked. "Let me try something, okay?"He says. His eyes set on Mina, She nods. "Go right on ahead"She says holding Alex's case.