Escape the Night 7

mina's pov

Joey makes his final decision, He walks you to the genie and whispers who to bring back. Once he finished we all looked at him, "What did you wish for Joey?"Bretman asked.

Soon we get back to the lounge and we all stood together. I held onto Alex's hand as I prayed that nothing horrible will happen, even though I know it won't work, and someone will die. Joey puts in the key and turns it when suddenly a pirate flag comes down and several pirates come out of nowhere. We all yelled terrified as one of the men tell us to get us all.

We all run and hide in different places. The man, who not gonna lie, was kind of cute, said we were working with a bitch which most likely meant a woman. Soon they ran off and we all left our hiding areas, "Pirates now?!"Minwoo yells as suddenly a women comes in holding Colleen. "Colleen!"We all say happily.

She threatens that she'll cut Colleen's throat as we tried to stop her. "Are you looking for Rorik?"She asked, She tells us that Rorik was a tall, handsome man. "Oh the really hot one! He was just here"I say as Alex nudged me. "You has a thing for Arabian belly dancers leave me alone!"I spat at him and Alex nods holding my waist, as I smirked.

She asked us if we worked for him and wondered who was the captain. Bretman pushes Joey, I guess Joey would be our leader. She asked Joey if were working with Rorik as Joey responds no and added that he tried to kill us.

The women makes Joey do this sing song oath, once Joey took the oath the women handed over Colleen. The women gives Colleen this ring, Colleen seemed slightly confused but also kind of upset. She was kind of mad that she could be killed again which makes sense, We all could die right now, but she's back!

We realize we need to go up against Rorik. Jezebel, who is Rorik's ex perhaps tells us he was looking for treasure, which ironically is the key. "How do we solidify this? How do we make a bond?"Rosanna asked as Jezebel spit making us all spit as we ran off to the Caribbean Exhibit.

We walked in and saw this room that looked like a pirate ship's back room. "You know this would be a nice place to-"I look at Alex seeing him lean closer as I giggle and kiss his lips before moving away and looking around. I touch my lips and roll my eyes, He's so flirty, it's hot and annoying. Joey reads the note with the key, it says:

"Aye, you've taken me ship, it you'll never take me treasure. The map is hidden where no man will find it."

Jezebel tells us they found the note in this cabinet when Joey pulls out this baby face with two holes on the back of it. "Maybe we need a key"I say as we all agree and start searching for a key. Alex immediately noticed something and pulls me along pulling this shade up and we find the two holes that match the back of the baby face.

Rosanna puts the face in and then turns it to reveal, but the face disappears. She puts her hand in and starts screaming, We all try and pull her out when something got hit, the boys went over to the bag as Colleen and I stopped Jezebel from hurting Rosanna.

"It says"Alex started off, "You've triggered my bobby trap. The cabins will fill with poison gas once the last bag falls if you haven't balanced things out"Alex reads off. We all start running around when I notice their were clues in front of each scale, "Maybe we need things that'll connect to the clues"I say. The first one was something that pointed the ship, like a compass.

Alex puts a compass on the first scale and it balances. The second was a thimble, The third one was confusing. We didn't know what a grog was till Jezebel told us it was alcohol, "So a cork!"I say as we searched for a cork. Colleen finds a cork and we put it on the third scale. Suddenly another bag fell, leaving us with one bag left.