Escape the Night 5

mina's pov

Gorgon? What is that suppose to mean?

"Wait the note has no instructions?"I asked and the group kind of freaked out. What do we do next then? "Wait! Gorgon!"I say when Minwoo, Bretman and Joey finally realized what was coming. Suddenly a snake women appeared as we all hid, She had no clothes on. "What have you done to the museum!"She yelled.

I looked at Alex and covered his eyes. Put some clothes on lady, jeez... The sorceress attacker the lady but got thrown against the window. She gave us a chance to run as we all rang away into the Egyptian Exhibig. Joey and Alex locked the doors, "What was that?"Bretman asked. "That was the thing with Gorgon from when we first saw them"Minwoo says calmly, but we were stuck

Joey looked through the keyhole. Soon enough the coast guard was cleared as he went back to the lounge. However, when we came back we saw what happened. Mortimer was turned to stone, and The Sorceress seemed angry. "I knew he was a stoner"Bretman jokes as Minwoo chuckles rolling his eyes a bit.

Joey started to panic, it was true. If this can happen to any of us. We might not be able to get out, even though their is seven of us the gorgon is coming and we can all end up like Mortimer. "This is the rainy day that he was talking about"Alex said as I looked at him. The rainiest days...Is this it? I hastily pulled out the stone and stared at it.

"But what do we do? What can we do with this?"I asked looking up at Alex. I gave it to Joey as he tried to figure out what to do, Alex pointed out this box with a circle hole on top of it. Joey places the stone on it and suddenly a glow appeared from the stone and the door.

I looked over and saw Mat, Nikita, Monica and Maddison. I started smiling as I ran over to the two girls and engulfed them in a hug, Maddison giggles as Monica held onto Mat's hand for support. The group greets the two happily as I look at the girls, "Oh my gosh...Thank god you two are here"I say smiling as Maddison nods.

"I hope we can be of assistance"Monica says as she giggles clinging onto Mat. "For the time being"Maddison says causing May to nod, "We can only stay for a limited amount of time and save as many of you as we can"Mat says.

"Is this Mortimer's ass?"Nikita asked as Maddison looked at Mortimer, "I told you he was a stoner"Maddison says jokingly. Rosanna asked if they joined a cult, due to the symbols on them. "It's on Joey and Mina as well"Rosanna added.

"We're the Society Against Evil"The ones with the symbol says. "We're here to help Ro"Monica says as Mat nods, "Were the good guys"Mat adds on. The group tries to inform Nikita, Mat, Maddison and Monica on what's happening as we looked at Mortimer.

Matthew and Monica thought together as Mat comes out with a thought. "If you showed a mirror to a Gorgon it would reflect their vision back at them"Matt says as we realized it'll turn the Gorgon into stone. We now have to find a mirror, We go though Merlin's spell book when Colleen saw a note in there that hasn't been read at all. It said:

" if my memories are correct, I think you might be facing a Gorgon. it's believed Athena's mirror shield"Colleen read as Matt got excited since his theory was correct. Monica giggles as Matt kissed her slightly, I pout a bit wishing Alex and I could be in a good situation like they were. I turned back and listened to Colleen.

" can turn her deadly stare back upon her. The collector despite being a real bitch happens to have it in her museum"

We all go look around and find Athena's shield, Joey takes it down and reads what was on it.

" The bearer of the shield must stand toe to toe with the Gorgon to reflect her gaze. you'll find her in the garden of statues."

Bretman rocks the ship and suggest it should be Nikita, Matt, Maddison or Monica. Colleen agreed because of what happened last time. In my head, i'm thinking; Why do you have such a grudge with everyone that pushed you into the spiky coffin?! Matt tried to butt in, but Joey allows it.