Escape the Night 9

THE FINAL CHAPTER

mina's pov

"We got thirty minutes"Minwoo tells me and I nod, "Let's make these thirty minutes last"I say to Minwoo.

Suddenly the Collector comes back to life, "she can't die"Joey said quietly. Suddenly The Collector bangs her staff on the floor and mist appears, I look over and panic. "G-guys! I-I think this exhibit is familiar isn't it?"I asked and Joey and Colleen see what I meant.

We stand before them. Bretman and Minwoo had no idea who they were, but to the rest of us it was like seeing family. Except we are afraid of this family and they want to kill us! The Collector reminds us of who they are as I grip my sword, "aint this a kick in the pants, where the fuck is monica when i need her most"I mumble under my breath.

"Bring me there heads!"The collector yells, "Guys! guys! we run! run now! we running!"I yelled as we ran up the stairs being chased by the terrifying clowns, demons, and crazy bitches themselves from last time.

We all hide from them as I pray to someone that something will happen. Suddenly several voices rushed to my head, yelling, screaming, telling me what to do, but I couldn't process any voice and it felt like my voices...Their was so many more.

Mina~ Mina it's okay calm down

The voice above it all felt calming, I felt at ease.

Mina~ It's Alex! You'll be okay, You've gone this twice already! Okay? Believe in me

I look at Alex's jacket and then the ring as I nod. Alex is right, I can do this! This isn't my first escape the night! I can get through this, I just need to figure out where to start. Suddenly the Armageddon clock opens and inside was a note, it said:

"The Collector's wrath has no limit. If any of her monsters capture you, you'll be taken to the Gorgon's lair and held for two minutes before being slain by the carnival master. To be released, the others just all place a hand on the warrior's statue."

We make a promise that we have to save each other no matter what. Colleen goes through the spell book and reads a note, that was stashed in their. It said:

" The collector can't be slain in her museum, but she can be turned to stone by the sword of all legends. An emblem from each era must be gathered and placed around Excalibur to receive it. The first lies within the halls of Egypt."

Basically we got to sneak our way past the monsters into the exhibit. We get ready to sneak off, and I look around.

Mina, clown and bird lady ten o clock

I see them and we all ran into the Egypt exhibit and Joey and I lock the door behind us. Their was a note that said, "The letters of a land forgotten by time can release me"Bretman read.

We think of a five lettered code. We try egypt and the codex opens revealing the next clue and our first emblem, Someone hits the door and I roll my eyes as we put this emerald looking stone in a bad. The second emblem was beneath Vishnu's feet, which was at the rotunda.

We sneak together as we looked around. Suddenly the clown and harpie come after us and we hide again, however this thine split up. All of us hiding in the Egyptian exhibit while Joey ran off.